The Vault's Ultimate Cannabis Seeds Super Special Offers! And win 120 + seeds giveaway!

NEW - The Ultimate Cannabis Seeds Super Special Offers! And a 120 + cannabis seeds giveaway!

Visit https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/cannabis-seeds-special-offers to learn more and enter

Good Luck

20 Likes

I would love to try the Original Skunk Express AUTO Feminised if I get lucky.

And, thanks once again for the continuing contests and promos. :slight_smile:

I’ve been searching for interesting CBD genotypes, and CBD Critical Mass Feminized seems great. Why? Because I can no longer consume most THC-dominant strains without getting seizures. I hope I get lucky. Thank you for the deals!

Look to have some good options available. Like to see what I can find.

I’d love to try the haze express auto. I love haze and autos so a win win!
@blowdout2269 @bobgrows @emeraldgreen @ohno555 @carty @mrgreenthumb @ndnchild @bert @lzboy @smooth @hightillidie

7 Likes

I would love to try the Northern lights auto and see how close to the original NL she is :slightly_smiling_face:

I grew Northern Lights 20 years ago and I am excited to have the opportunity to return to one of my favorites!

Thanks for the tag @420noob

1 Like

would love to try the blueberry cheese fems! :slight_smile:

Blueberry would be awesome, thanks for the giveaway, always fun to enter!

1 Like

Thanks Noob :seedling::green_heart:
Yoooo @Natea they got some Northern Lights :green_heart: refs and autos that look beautiful!
@globalhead @DirtySlowToes @mota @percyryan66 Team Vaults at it again!
Good luck everyone :four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

I want to try the haze express auto & Northern lights auto! Have not gotten theses in an auto before and again would love :heart: to run them.:crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::partying_face::crazy_face::wink::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Sweet Tooth Express AUTO Feminised Seeds

1 Like

Strawberry Banana Auto is what I would choose. I love growing auto’s it allows me to try a bunch of different strains faster. I have never had strawberry banana and it looks like it is one of the most THC-rich strains of autos out there. Top that with it being a Fastbuds product that I have had great success growing this brand and it sounded like a great option. I love the idea of the new specials section in the vault. Thanks for always working on improving.

5 Likes

I’m going for some Strong Stuff Feminized this time, hope I win! Thanks for the tag @LzBoy :grin:

2 Likes

The Good Shit Feminized beans look delicious! I would choose those :smile:

2 Likes

Howdy Isabelcj and welcome to OG. The best place in the world, as you will soon come to find out.
Chech out the introduce yourself thread and say “HI” to everyone :seedling:
@Organical Hellz yeah it does look might fine :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I d be happy to try out any of your seeds… Not sure what u guys have for blue or purple strains. I could use some new ones,lol

1 Like

Looks like some huge deals fam! Like 50% off?!

I gotta go with the Blueberry Feminised Seeds!

https://www.phoenix-cannabis-seeds.co.uk/feminised-seeds/blueberry-feminised-seeds

1 Like

As ALWAYS, The Vault comes through with a G-R-E-A-T Special Offer. You continue to impress, indeed. ANY choice can be relied on to perform well. Continued success, take care, stay safe and, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Another super bean giveaway - am still very new to this but would love to try the UK outdoor or the blueberry varieties - thanks for the opportunity :cupcake:

1 Like