Win a pack of Marshmallow Cookies from Deep Ellum Seeds

ANYTHING from @deep_rob is worthy of inclusion into your project(s). I was fortunate to win some of his seeds, and GLADLY sing his praises, as righteous as anyone!! Best of luck to ALL entrants. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

i’ll have a go if i may thanx @Enjoi802 :wink:
i pop some of everything i get my hands on no vault :smirk:
~lime~

2 Likes

One of those flags looks different…

Ha!

3 Likes

Great giveaway and sounds delicious! kudos and thanks to @deep_rob and Deep Ellum Seeds!

Good Luck everyone!!

2 Likes

@Limeflavouredheadbut it’s not one for us bro unfortunately but it would have been nice :sunglasses:

2 Likes

:rofl: never mind im a little faded didnt read :kissing_heart:

cheers sweetcheaks @anon58740919

3 Likes

Very cool of you! The cross looks interesting, and I don’t think I have any cookies crosses atm. Thanks for the opportunity. Overgrow rules and so do you! :heart_eyes: :man_dancing: :man_farmer:

2 Likes

Well heck yes @Enjoi802 and @deep_rob excellent stuff.

Never grown out any Deep Ellum and dont have any in my collection so i would love to give these a go…

plus Texas…

1 Like

Thanks for putting this on @Enjoi802! I’m not a fan of cookies strains, but I’ve got some Deep Ellum gear I’m really excited to pop. Just not able to work with Reg seed in my current capacity. I’ll leave it to someone who will get more enjoyment out of em.

1 Like

Would love to add these my groups stash. Never grown any deep ellum genetics, nor any cookies strains!

1 Like

I want to try this because I like marshmallows, cookies, and weed!!! Not necessarily in that order. Thanks for the chance

2 Likes

Cookie dough is my love. It is my go to emotional eating food. I eat it raw and cooked.
I would love a calming bud that has a cookie dough taste.

Rob hasn’t been here since '20. Are you in contact with him then. A good guy and breeder.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Ooo!
Marshmallow Cookies remind me of smores and summertime!

Cookie strains are always good and if the marshmallow adds the calm… count me in! :raising_hand_woman:
Thank you @Enjoi802 for putting this on! :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

I like marshmallows, I like cookies that’s why I would love to add this to my collection. Thanks for the opportunity @Enjoi802

2 Likes

Yes I talk to him often. Been trying to get him to hop back on. But I believe he is busy with life as of late, so which reminds me. He finished a run of his NL2 IBL, should I ask him if I should post some up on my site…

6 Likes

I’m a cookie fanatic. And I love getting new varieties.

2 Likes

I have not yet grown out a cookie strain yet. Still stuck on bodhi gear. Would like something a bit different! Thanks @Enjoi802
And good luck everyone!

2 Likes

I would love to grow these seeds to try to find a chocolate pheno!

4 Likes

That is good to here! Those would be a good one.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Would love a chance to grow this because the name makes me want a snack. lol. Thanks for the giveaway!

1 Like