Win Dinafem Cannabis Seeds at The Vault

Any of your offering would be appreciated, good luck everyone .

1 Like

Count me in.fingers crossed.! Thanks for these amazing chance George

1 Like

I am in like always, peace,:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Thanks for this giveaway of White Widow XXX seeds from Dinafem, amazing giveaway George/Vault Team!

1 Like

In it for the win in 3ā€¦2ā€¦ā€¦.1. Thanks and, much continued future success.

1 Like

Thanks for another great giveaway autos in time for spring would be awesome

1 Like

If they hit the 170 gram outdoors it says it can thatā€™s a big auto

3 Likes

6 elbows baby Not bad at all, but lets be honest who here has ever grown an auto and get that .

2 Likes

Woo hoo, Dinafem is at the top of my list for European breeders Iā€™d like to try. Thanks for another great contest.

1 Like

White Widow is my favorite and Dinafem genetics are right on

1 Like

Would love to try Dinafem heard nothing but great things about them.ty and good luck to allā€‹:fire::fire::fire:Thanks for the opportunity.!

1 Like

Man George and the Vault have been so generous with all these promos! Havenā€™t tried dinafem but would give those a try outdoors for sure.
In it to win it.

1 Like

Havenā€™t tried dinafem but iā€™m in it to win it so i can

1 Like

I lov Gorilla and WW , but first thank you for the chance of running your great line of genetics!!!

1 Like

Always wanted to run ww count me in

2 Likes

The only experience I have with Dinafem is with there OG Kush Iā€™m a OG man thru and thru ,Out of all the different breeders OG that Iā€™ve tried Dinafem keeps me coming back time and time againā€¦ the first time I grew it I fell in love with it, so much that Iā€™d find my self opening a jar of it everytime Iā€™d walk by it for no other reason but to inhale itā€™s heavenly,intoxicating aroma, Thanks for the chance

2 Likes

Dinafem has fire. Got their blue hash plant as a freebie, man I miss that woody piss smell lol.

5 Likes

@George_The_Vault you guys are spoiling us! how can we say no? Didnā€™t you just put up a promo yesterday???.. now you hit us with another

Count me in for some Dinafem :thumbsup:

1 Like

Have Grown White Widow From DinaFem In Past Amazing Genetics Great Strain!!!
Thanks For This Opportunity Fingerā€™s Crossed!!!

1 Like

I just got two Diesel Feminized but havenā€™t had the chance to run them yet.

I would love a chance to win some more.

1 Like