World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

2nd last pic 100%

2 Likes

Bingo !!!

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Like a BOSS! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I LIKE her look , bet she is excellent bud :sunglasses:

2 Likes

All looks great as always brother :facepunch:t2:don’t even gotta look!

2 Likes

TK is getting marvelous in my Groves in the cooler

3 Likes

All I know is she’s STINKY AF! Mine smells like a skunks asshole! No joke!

3 Likes

i have not smelled her to be honest , ICC is all i fan smell she is 3 weeks ahead of Frankie and about done , hope my reveg works because she is stunning stinky and a HEAVY YIELDER

3 Likes

Leave lots, root trim , uppot and mycos and don’t overwater. It will 100% especially in your environment

3 Likes

i took 3 small cuts and they have rooted . In dixies under the GLS 300 in Mom Tent .

IF they dont veg by time Mom comes down , ill trt n reveg her .

ill ask for help at that point

3 Likes

First time I had ICC from Hierba it blew my mind! Doesn’t last long but taste/flavour! Holy sheep shit! Similar to the WC taste with added something. I know you’ll love the taste. Hoping what you have has more oomph!

2 Likes

She 100 % looks and smells n feels the part

2 Likes

Nice! I hope it’s straight fire!

2 Likes

Thats 2 of us , figure she will cause i dont have a cut , you know how it all works :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Great work as always

Looking forward to the next chapter

3 Likes

Bahaha oh I definitely do! All too well

2 Likes

eve @Papalag @HolyAngel

2 Likes

what up @HolyAngel

2 Likes

Yeah ICC is one of the prettiest flowers i’ve ever seen, hands down. Top 5. But it was also absolute weak sauce compared to things at or near the Triangle’s potency. Smoke a joint and barely notice. Taste was good but, I personally need more. Tropicanna cookies was another one. Looked nice, really complex, tasty flavor. Enough I almost considered growing a cookie’s cross to have but, wasn’t doing anything for me otherwise :confused:

Maybe you guys will have better luck with these :pray:

8 Likes

Sup dudes.

@Jetdro how hot does your tent ever get? I grow either outside or in my grow room which Ive been using as a mom room for over a year now but your pictures make me wanna use it as a true grow room again. It gets a bit hot in there at times since it’s in an outside shed. Around 90 degrees or so at its worst.

2 Likes