World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

I will say this , TK is not stronger than my WC CUT. Not just me , all who have tried agree , power is very equivalent .
Both different highs but i will rate power the same.

A member here is going to be in on this and help me final rank them , so not just my opinion on them .

4 Likes

I didn’t mind the buzz, but it had zero legs, (typical cookie) definitely not my normal heavy af indies but it was a good morning mid day if it just had legs. I can’t do that 1/2 hour, 20 minute crap! I’ll smoke a 1/2 zip daily then easy

5 Likes

Lmao , i know that feeling :sunglasses:

2 Likes

For sure but just know regardless of your ranking, WC is weaker than TK to me. WC just doesn’t last as long. It’s also a more narcotic high compared to TK. That doesn’t mean stronger to me. Some people rank by how much it messes them up and that’s not how I do it.

5 Likes

I’d say 90 is pushing it unless you get CRAZY AIR MOVEMENT! I know for a fact good air movement can make 90 be 85 leaf temp easy

3 Likes

My tents are 100 percent open , backs too .

My central A/c handles the house , set at 72F

Tents stay about 75 to 77 F , my LEDS dont throw much heat , couldnt do this with my Gavita double ended HPS

4 Likes

I agree with the narcotic part 100% it’s got that shit in spades when you smoke a fatty, like close your eyes and feel the ride. Also has a touch of anxiety if I smoke it at the wrong time (me personally) honestly until I flower TK I’ll reserve judgement as it’s been at least 9-10 years probs since I had a true, good representation. But soon I shall add my 2 cents 100%

4 Likes

Yes, agree 100 percent . As i said different highs. WC can be narcotic , TK 100 percent Not .

i love BOTH and will always keep both?

TK’s ceiling is so high , i tried to find it last night and couldnt ! I was so high i dont even know what i was doing , lol . WC cannot take me there

5 Likes

Yeah that was my experience but more like, what buzz :joy: Was 20 minute shit with nothing going on. Tasty and looked nice. Would sell hella bags on the street until people knew what they were buying :sweat_smile: reminds me of sweet tooth back in the day

The TK has way more anxiety land than the WC ever could. Longer you take her the less it gets but you won’t get it if you’re used to anything near her, like that WC.

This is what i’m saying. And why I think cookies makes things worse. I also haven’t found anything better than the TK in the TK’s offspring.

5 Likes

But I still f&$!ing love that shit! Have for a looong time! Fell in love when Unlicensed Producer sent me samples! He grew/grows the best beezy I’ve seen but he’s been doing it ten years now, talk about dialed!
Jets was fire too for sure, I can’t wait to have jars of my own representation! Like feinding for it no joke. I have maybe 1/4 left of some UP shit, then I’m back to wishing so I gotta get one in there asap

3 Likes

My cut of WC is her equal , and to be honest , for me , the narcotic nature of WC suits me better .

Nice to have both

Cant wait to see what my tester has to say , he is an old head like myself and will be honest too .

4 Likes

I get wanting to have both. That’s why I still have my TriForce #4(TK x Kryptonite) for the same reason. Its tasty sour loud in a way the TK isn’t, and it’s more narcotic and relaxing. Love it in the evenings. But I can’t say it’s better than the TK. It doesn’t have that full bouquet of so many scents and flavors, it only has like 3 or 4. and it doesn’t have that soaring high ceiling, you’ll be passed out first. It’s not quite ready to pick off the plant 3 days into hanging to pack into my bowl. Needs more like 4 because the flowers are just so much denser. So it’s more prone to mold than the TK is. I just can’t bring myself to say its a better cut. It’s really good in a different way, It comes really damn close in a lot of things and perspectively better in others but everything combined, it just can’t get all the way there.

6 Likes

I hear ya, that’s why I generally have like 5 OGs, some Bubba , and some different chems going… love that variety, but not necessarily huge variety! I like what I like but like OG’s there’s so many subtle differences each cut it’s mind boggling. Like fire with its uniqueness, then Irene, whole different ball game, and then Kush, man I’d have bubba, pink, OG’s and purple all going too if I could! God I need a warehouse!

7 Likes

Oh btw popped 1/2 that pack of SROG. 100% and they all look great thank you again @HolyAngel

:100:% I’m getting there. Getting ready to flower the bubba and OG now. I just need to flower the chem’s next to compare and see what to keep. Be a Chem-Off lol Speaking of, I’m definitely still interested in your ranking on all of your plants @Jetdro :pray:

:fire::fire::fire: That’s awesome! I hope you find what you’re looking for in there. I managed to find one more pack of them when I was digging through the fridge earlier, if you find you need more or something :+1:

5 Likes

Ok from this grow top 5 please

3 Likes

I’m vaping blackberry kush and it is great!

3 Likes

I always suck down my blackberry kush carts with the quickness.

5 Likes

i right now would say its a 3 way tie .

WC strong narcotic creamy
TK strong soaring high no down taste indescribable
Tahoe delish , drops my BP 40 points in 2 hits

To be honest all 3 shall stay . Ill go WC in bulk , TK in modest amounts , and Tahoe when im out of her . She yields 1/2 of WC N TK , but special nuff to keep .

ST , you can have it , does nothing for me . Cant smoke nuff of her to feel her power , her taste is OVERPOWERING and , to me , yucky , lol .

She threw thick big colas , yielded extremely well , easy trim , grows well with no issues .

Some weed i cant smoke . ST , anything with floral perfume notes , Blissful Wizard tasted like PM to me , whatever that means, lol . Cheap air freshener tones, like ST , i just dont smoke .

So Skunk Tangerine takes 4th place , in stone . LOTS of folk like her flavor , im just not one of them . But if I wanted to go to a concert and fire up a big old fat join a bit and have the whole place turn around and look that would be the bud I would bring

9 Likes

@Papalag

u talking to me ?

2 Likes