World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

@Jetdro I found them only 2 seeds and they came from @Griot_FlyingFishFarm

Shoot me a address.

Remember using those bags Griot?

8 Likes

Yeah man that was before I found centrifuge tube’s definitely made those in 2014

3 Likes

The blow bags I was positive that’s what they were in.

5 Likes

Bahaha my thoughts exactly EVERYTIME

3 Likes

That shit is funny every time lol

3 Likes

You can say that again, and I bet I’m 1/4 of your stash! It gets silly at a certain point. Worst part is I’m like IM DONE! No more beans…. Bahaha like a crackhead saying no more rocks for me :wink: soon as something I have on a list pops up Or especially stuff I’ve sought for years, I CANNOT RESIST. I’m so ashamed :pensive:

5 Likes

Guess that’s proof my collection has some age to it . Lol

7 Likes

I never used to keep track of dates etc. so a lot of my old stuff it’s just a guess , until like 3-4 years back. Then I came here :man_facepalming:t2: and it’s a must

6 Likes

man that description of cherry jolly rancher and pineapple sounds so damn good! just wish c99 wasnt one of those strains that got my heart pumping because its such a good yielder with amazing bag appeal. but dont mean i still dont wanna see it grown haha giver jet!

5 Likes

@Jetdro did you want these seeds?

3 Likes

If Groits no @ShiskaberrySavior
he is 20 miles from me if he wanted me to have them i would , im good but thank you FRIEND :sunglasses:

5 Likes

How’s your elbow?

3 Likes

Still functioning they didn’t have to amputate.

4 Likes

Its a good thing they might have taken it to your chin.

5 Likes

20 Likes

18 Likes

@Jetdro man you never disappoint. Your grow is beautiful as well as the flowers that you grow in it.

6 Likes

GDP

10 Likes

15 Likes

I’m really liking that GDP. The colors are :fire: How did it yield?

4 Likes