World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

Those are worth running .

3 Likes

Must of been a pretty private run :running_man:‍♂ . Your lucky to have a pack of those .

3 Likes

Yeah man. I got White Chocolate Truffle, Cat Piss, Unicorn Poop, Frozen Coke, there’s just so many I want to run. I would be typing a while if I had to name them all. Also thinking about Sunshine #4, Sunshine Daydream, Agent Orange X California Orange, Drunken Parrot… Oh man, it’s like the video games I built. Too many choices. You spend all your time scrolling through tittles.

5 Likes

Ya it’s a head scratcher what to select from. I’ve got the seed itch again this weekend might have to go digging see what jumps out at me .

3 Likes

Most people don’t take it long enough. She needs 84 days or so to be done

5 Likes

please find and post up what they are :sunglasses: @ShiskaberrySavior

3 Likes

Will do may take a bit to locate them .

1 Like

Morning Jet/pack and cannabis freaks. :sunglasses: :metal: Jet I forgot you have the elite GMO cut. You blooming it yet?

4 Likes

What about the Santa Maria x Lemon Thai aka Strawberry Lemons? That use the same mom as the Holy Princess? @santero

8 Likes

yes 2 weeks in :sunglasses:

4 Likes

yep, i used the same clone. love the taste.
i’m finishing a repro of my bx2 → same lady.
not much longer …

6 Likes

That Santa Maria x c99 I thought was from Esko but maybe I received it from you? @Jetdro I’m still looking for that pack only 15 or more containers to go through.

6 Likes

no dont think so hoping eskos F1

5 Likes

there is not much difference between the f1 and following generations :wink:
i made some f2’s a while back. let me check if i still have some (IF those
are of interest to you @Jetdro )

i definetly have some of the backcross via chocolate cheese ( using a sanfune-male).

__

@ShiskaberrySavior
there was a “santa maria x c99” freebie at sannie’s shop for a short while.
just in case → those were @Griot_FlyingFishFarm 's, not eskobar’s :wink:
(sannie’s claimed on his site they were, tho … that was a bit confusing.)

9 Likes

I made Santa Maria x c99 back in 2014 and to my memory none were sent to sannie. That ain’t saying much though lol

6 Likes

Sweet, only 12 weeks left :sweat_smile:
I love GMO

1 Like

Could my seeds be 9 years old now ? They must of came from you I know I’ve gotten seed in the past from you . Still haven’t located them but my ledger says I’ve got a pack.

Did Escobar have anything to do with it? Thanks
Wished I could remember how they were packaged !

4 Likes

The Santa Maria was from No Mercy and the C99 was f2 from Escobar via frost bros. And yes I believe I sent you some. Probably a mini centrifuge tube with clear wrapping tape for label and written in pen. Old times lol

4 Likes

The Santa Maria was cherry like jolly rancher sniffer and the c99 male was a super pineapple bomb.

6 Likes

Thank you I’ll see if they can be located . I was thinking they were in a tiny zip lock bag. I’ll search my vials for them.

4 Likes