World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

Wait, ass?!! Where?!!

3 Likes

Jet you better look at this like the County Fair. This pony ride is coming to an end. Contain your excitement. The Pussy Wagon always ends.

Licker beware :skull_and_crossbones:. You don’t want to walk away with a limp :wink:.

7 Likes

hahaha i love it bro i have banged some 10s in my day but they were only their for the hour … cough cough. if i could re do life i would have invested smarter and party harder. sure would make the last few years more enjoyable! now go do things we all wish we were doing haha

5 Likes

Learned long time ago not to fuck with shit that ain’t broken , so no not gonna try it , lol

3 Likes

I only am where I am because of Covid . Our business tripled for 3 years and so did my pay . I was old enough and smart enough to use it and wisely . Made as much money last three years as I did the 10 years before them . Knew I wanted out , so used every dime other than bud and gas money to free myself from debt , fix up the house , and set myself up to retire .
Could not have done it pre Covid

11 Likes

glad you made all the smart choices and turned a shitty time into retirement. least we get to read your shenanigans now and feel a little younger while we do :wink:

hows the rug burn

4 Likes

Second set of cuts taken Today

18 Likes

Looks like some goodies. :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

That a t5 ?

3 Likes

What are the cuts of my friend?

Also, i feel like on your first thread you were talking about your job as a furniture salesman but i could be wrong. Were people really buying that much furniture during covid?

Toilet paper and couches were definitely top on my list haha

HG

3 Likes

YEs, made a million dollars in 3 years.

Cuts are of the GDP, ICC , and Dosido i out in flower yesterday

@TopShelfTrees1 No GLS 300 LED thing rocks pulled 2.4 GPW with it last run

6 Likes

Holy talked about his genetics he’s worked on and released. It was a good listen.

4 Likes

Not for everyone. I gave it a listen while I was working. It’s a lot like the stuff on the FCP YouTube channels.

4 Likes

Don’t be this grumpy bear ^^ It’s a good initiative.

4 Likes

I like talking shop and having some laughs. See how it goes.

5 Likes

All i said was didnt like it, not for me. Im sure most here will like it , didnt mean to cause waves :grinning:

5 Likes

I remember seeing the mattress Mack story on the news around that time. I’m sure that helps boost things also.

1 Like

Those the cuts your friend took ? They look mint that’s for sure

2 Likes

Glad to see there back upright. Sucks the one broke looks like it will pull through tho.

2 Likes

Ones under dome are her and my cuts others are cuts of TK SK Tahoe ChemD Gisele lumpy and whatever else I got . 3 runs in flower now , the tk WC SK Tahoe run , just added to that tent the Dosido gdp and ICC

The lil bitty Dosido

And the ICC

Then 3rd tent is 2 WC and 2 Lost Cap

So full for a bit , all those are for 4th run and I will decide who gets in based upon what comes out of these runs .

Have nuff diversity now I need to run through them . I also have greens cap junky fire as fuck legends og and gmo so I’m covered for 6 months now , exactly as I had hoped to be . By end of year I’ll have run through 12 or so and should have a stable that will keep me happy and that I like . So far WC Mac Lost Cap have made the cut and being kept . Hope to end up with 5 to 7 “keepers”

16 Likes