World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

Sounds good that is where I have to get eventually. Whittle down the herd to 5/6 strains instead of 16 .
The plan is to take snips of what I want and store in the fridge while on holidays turfing all the plants before I leave.

Looking forward to a fresh start.

7 Likes

Stay on top of that defoliation on that dosido. So beautiful. Jungle plant. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes
4 Likes

In 2010 I saw The Black Crowes and Phish within a few weeks of each other. Both bands played this Velvet Underground cover! Crowes did it better. Luther Dickinson rips on that slide guitar!!!

3 Likes

Crowes really do cover it best. :100:

1 Like

20 Likes

Looks good sure seems like you have a lot of room in that giant tent for them to get big.

4 Likes

All kinds of room in there. A guy can get his grow on. :100: :sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s Mother tent , flower tent a bit more packed

18 Likes

I’ve never smoked weed that made me trip , nor gave me visuals . Sure , one hit weed , feel one hit , but not green out high , not even on 3 hits . No , not had , but only been smoking for like 5 decades .

Speaking of visuals , both same day same size side by side

Triangle Kush

Wedding Cake

18 Likes

i wish i had your brain function when it comes to weed lol. my anxiety all started from getting to high. once i got that feeling it was always in the back of my mind and then took over for the next couple years.

that mother tent is so big you can tan in it also. looking good god i cant wait for the fritters turn

7 Likes

Looking good.

4 Likes

Fritter into Octopot Wednesday

7 Likes

HELL YEAH! more excited to see you run her than the other strains. its been a strain i have followed for a long time.

7 Likes

Same haha. I don’t see how people could get them with any bud on any amount lol.
I just get those loongggggg stares when I’m stoned to the bone. For visuals I eat some envy’s :sunglasses:

Love your packed flower tent, the TK and WC are looking beautiful!

4 Likes

You guys gotta smoke more weed then! :joy:

I’ve legitimately only seen it a couple times in my life and never again. Maybe they were laced, idk, was just a couple bags I bought out of thousands that did that.The effects stood out. Been on searches for them ever since.

3 Likes

@HolyAngel
When does TK start to goo up???

WC Is already covered , TK just barely must be slower than my WC

Btw nice to see an educated and well spoken weed nerd

2 Likes

I wanna say around day 50ish. She won’t get as frosty looking as the WC but still telling you she’s going to be stronger. Just need to go to 77+

1 Like

So far WC is kicking her ass , bigger , stinkier , heavier , a good 6 inches taller .

@HolyAngel

3 Likes

That’s what happens when you outcross TK. All my TriForce have all that more than TK. Still can’t reach her smoke.

3 Likes