World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

Those are looking great…

5 Likes

i sense some girthy donkey shlongs in your future lmao

6 Likes

i sense some girthy donkey shlongs in your future lmao

Humm look out jet lol

3 Likes

ill be just fine

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

19 Likes

5th time it has been exchanged :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

DO NOT BUY ONE OF THESE

11 Likes

Stick it on eBay bnib , get some money back from it
: )

3 Likes

pretty fkn dumb they wont just return it even for store credit. but keep returning it until they are out of stock and have no choice but to refund.

1 Like

Jeez! Lol what an epic catch-up that was! Ya screw them, that’s BS if a product is faulty it’s faulty how many times are they gonna give you new ones, I remember the 2nd time, this is out of hand, I’d email the pricks at Ryobi :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

And it is on sale now for half price , gee i wonder why , yet they still sell it :boom:

3 Likes

Slimy pricks. Prime example of the bullshit these big companies get away with! It’s clearly defective or at least has serious issues. Making me rethink my like of ryobi products tbch :man_facepalming:t2: this shit really gets me going. They don’t care about consumers just $

3 Likes

Tents getting out of hand , time to spend an afternoon whipping them into shape so i can then kick back and watch the magic happen and only fill rez’s. After today its all downhill and easy street for next 5 weeks . i have put in the work , now ill get to see the show from the front row seats .

Observations :

Triangle Kush , Wedding Cake , Tahoe , and Skunk Tangerine make ONE AMAZING GROUP! All R throwing down , nicest looking 4 plant light i have ever run i believe . The smell is overpowering , the goo factor insane , im covered in it trying to clean up the big flower tent .

Pulled ICC out so i could clean her , get to the other 3 , set light to top of tent and hang a bunch of yoyo’s. She is super nice looking , many healthy arms , and she is gonna throw down too . Lets hope it is NOT what @HolyAngel has smoked of her , it did come out of a stupid expensive Jungle Boys original drop .

Mac has run over Frankie🙈 Not her fault , she is a super strong and healthy grower , i placed her tiny, in the same Octopot as a 3 foot tall Mac1 . Was not intending upon running that octo , was for Mom’s , but the male Dosi left room and that pot got the call .

Frankie is spindly and loose , but has reached near canopy height . She is using the tent wall as support and clawing up it in the little space Mac has left her . Not gonna yield , but enough to test her, see if i want to run her again .

Other flower tent with 2 Lost Cap and 2 Wedding Cakes are over run too and ill set them up for the finish today too .

Be first time ive seen GDP in 3 weeks , ill clean them up too .

Mom tent fine , ALL cuts rooted again, all the cuts are safe AND CLEAN No fucking mites anymore :sunglasses::sunglasses::sob:

The next set , in octos are all fine , training will start end of the week on them .

Time to get to work , be back with pics later

15 Likes

Yeah Ice Cream Cake was one of the nicest flower’s I’ve seen, these are the pics I took of some of the Ice Cream Cake flower I had:
Loud as fuck. Sticky af.
Sadly it was 100% Mids with no real power. The frost is a lie.

19 Likes

Looks fire. If my weed is to strong I won’t use it as much as my mid thc strains. :sunglasses: :metal: Then again I just started using cannabis daily a couple years ago. Give me another decade. :rofl:

4 Likes

If your doing it right it won’t take that long

4 Likes

I definitely don’t do it right. :rofl: I’m a light weight.

2 Likes

Sadly not fire at all. Least not to me. It’s like Tropicana Cookies. Smoke a whole joint or a couple bowls to the face and maybe you feel something, type herb. Wedding cake or MAC1, while still being high-end mids in my book, absolutely crush ice cream cake in potency. Stuff only looks good to make the sale.

4 Likes

Hi @Jetdro
Hope all’s well with you.
What lights (specs) are you using for your flowering plants?
And are those t5 above the mother’s and cuttings?
Your tents look amazing as always! :slightly_smiling_face::v:t3:

2 Likes

Just tilting now and drawing the lines between the dots suddenly. I remember a photo where you shown a test of this stuff in your garden, blasting humid air that make drops on leafs.

It’s how you have handled the thrips (or anything else) or i’m too baked again ?

2 Likes

We shall certainly see, about to taste my first sample of earkly TK .

The bud you speak of was BOUGHT??? @HolyAngel

2 Likes