World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

Those plants look awesome. Great growing. Props. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

Nice , can post in here anytime

3 Likes

Out of likes but your Mac/LC cross looks so good. :yum:

Edit correction: the whole tent looks so good :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Everything the core has been involved with has come out stellar and with power .

The Lost Cap (Mac) is so nice im already running it again now .

The Lost Cake (Wedding Cake ) is also a keeper . Ran 3 so far , the 3rd , tasting of vanilla haze is potent and a keeper , much different than WC

OGAH ( Orange goji) has also thrown killer keeper plants but as i have seeds i havent kept any .

in my opinion , people who say Mac 1 is mids or nothing special , are not testing well grown full term actual Caps Cut .A year in , i still smack my lips on hitting a joint of her , the smell from a full Grove bag of 6 month curing i 1 is about as good as it gets to me .
@Papalag , you ran her 70 , you had her close to dialed in , got her goo and colors . You call her mids in ANY SENSE ???

7 Likes

she is lovely , even early she is nice

here she is week 3

sorry they are behind large WC’s and hard to get to

14 Likes

All good man. They look happy and healthy. Solid flower development for week 3.

2 Likes

No f’n way is mac1 mids I find that funny

Look a 10
Smell a 10
Hi :wave: is damn skippy a 10 lol

:joy: this is some funny shit

3 Likes

ChemD found the rez

GMO found the rez

Turbo method flat works! Next round is

ON LIKE DONKEY KONG

:sunglasses::boom::sunglasses:

Lumpy cut found the rez

Giesel found the rez

11 Likes

Thanks , they are running bullshit cuts or buying it , same with WC .

i agree a straight 10 across the board

Spread that cut , i dont ever want to lose it , but to be honest , i like Lost Cap even more

5 Likes

Ok then I need to try these

2 Likes

MAC1 is killer smoke. The cookies stuff is odd. Don’t get why people just can’t ignore the company/brand, but people love talking about it. Weird. Wedding Cake, MAC1, Cereal Milk, Gary, Animal Cookies, and I’m sure others with cookies in there that I’d love a cut of and think smoke great.

2 Likes

For sure , ill send her WC , and think you wanted that GMO didnt you ? Tahoe should be on your radar , and Lumpy has caught my wye too

6 Likes

Sure when ready let me know

Paps

3 Likes

Thing is most people don’t get the fully cured version these days. I have been informed the commercial growers are putting that stuff out after a couple weeks. If all the get is dispo weed how can they really say?

2 Likes

you see her above , not taken any cuts yet , will once i crank her into veg next few weeks

4 Likes

They cannot . Realize my experience is very limited , only going 3 times to legal states to sample dispo bud , but i bought like maybe 3 grand of it , from MANY different towns n dispos, back when you could see it , smell it and even touch it . i picked all the best stuff .

ALL , every bit , to the last one , was POORLY HANDLED . Could tell killer genetics , could see it , but dry , no stick, what may have been killer bud was not anymore .

samples bought as Mac 1 were ABSOLUTELY 100 percent NOT CAPS CUT nor even close . Terpine profile was way off and 3 different samples tasted different and had different effects .

Stated thc numbers meant nothing . Chemmy Jones at 33 % was kicked to the curb by 13 percent blueberry ! To be fair , the BB was by far the best bud i bought .

so

as i have said before , I PERSONALLY am not gonna dis a whole strain that i have not grown out myself , or by someone with a clue .

once bud leaves the growers , its with the clueless in my opinion

Just my opinion , ALL ARE WELCOME to fire away at me

:100:

8 Likes

I agree THC #'s don’t mean anything.

2 Likes

I agree about poorly grown dispo weed. I know people who grow for dispenseries and they always harvest at between 8 and 9 weeks so the quality just isn’t ever top notch unless that particular strain is finished by then. Even Jinxproof said something similar about his 9Lb hammer… that if it’s not grown right it might only be a 4-, or 6-lb hammer

6 Likes

Triangle Kush , Wedding Cake , Tahoe , Reeking Tangerine

all happy and about to pack weigjt

22 Likes

Lookin good :+1:

5 Likes