World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

Yes

I coughed but not as much . Hit was perfect , no change in taste or power either . Should have tired these long long long time ago .

Thanks @Papalag for the tip , love the mouthpiece , love it . Hope joint one works as well .

5 Likes

Joint filter is awesome , makes joint taste exactly like a cannagar , super smooth and cool

Realize .02 cent 3d printed thing , but with 2 and 6 filters and as nice as it works for 10 bucks i feel i won , something that actually works like they claim it does .

Tiny , fits in pocket or anywhere , super nice using it and simple to clean and change filters , it just changed the way i smoke joints , and ive been smoking joints since the 70,s .

Old dogs can learn new tricks . Really like the mouthpiece too !

10 Likes

I’m going to grab some of those mini mouthpieces and a new pipe.

2 Likes

Mouth piece fits everything

6 Likes

Mini mouthpiece might work better on that pipe.

3 Likes

Otherwise joint end gets flattened and pinched off by rubber . Works excellent this way , cut off end of cannagar tip to fit and stay inside the end.

The difference with the little filter is amazing . So much lighter feeling , as good if not better taste n flavor and keeping me from coughing a tenth as much . I see what it traps , and gonna order more filters and 2 more little tips . I really like it , the little one i mean , and will use it from now on . Tore a little filter apart to see how its made , real 3 part with carbon or charcoal filter in middle of the two outer ones .
Appears to trap a bunch of “gunk” ??? which cant be bad and feels better on hits . Thing is tiny , feels great in mouth , and with the wooden tip stuck inside it , hits like a normal joint if not better .

100% Reco both the mouthpeace and especially the mini one. Get them like papa said , he is right !

12 Likes

Sup Jet? How’s things brotha mane

5 Likes

never better , other than about to go invade pool store with the full pack. Ifn im gonna spend 250 bucks on chlorine tablets im at least gonna cause some havoc

:sunglasses:

7 Likes

Those little filters are amazing. All that shit it catches goes in your lungs. :grimacing:

1 Like

Love the plants and the pants broski! Them gals pulled up a chair in your garden too! Don’t the police come knocking when they reek? Here in Holland they surely will and search your house for weed. If they find anything they kick you out and lock your house saying it’s a drug house.

3 Likes

hi hamme hope you are doing good?

4 Likes

Yes thanks, slowly building up!

4 Likes

that is good to hear! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

never had police at my house . Long ways from street (which is a dead end cul d sac ) to my rooms , cannot be smelled out there .

The pack keeps people off our property , i live in a private gated community , and in the very back , in a dead end street . im very safe here

50 yards between my house and neighbors

4 Likes

Hell here I need a good carbon filter to keep things discrete

2 Likes

morning pops

LOVE the filters , use from now on , ordered a shit load of filters

2 Likes

i use no filters and as you know open tents too . Smell is no issue here . Speaking of all i now smell is ORANGE/Tangerine from big flower tent

6 Likes

Wow
I have a orange tart male from prof p he’s getting ready for an orgy lol :joy: my poor multi strain mom is in trouble lol

And the grape zskittles is having an affair with an Afghan lol :joy:

My last herijuana survivor is a female so saving her for next run

3 Likes

17 Likes

Great job 7,8,9 are my favorites

4 Likes