World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

Tahoe and Skunk Tangerine

2 Likes

Farmer joe?

2 Likes

yes from him

2 Likes

Is there two plants in one pot or am I tripping?

2 Likes

So the Dosido in there was a male :see_no_evil: Didnt want to waste the space, so i took Frankie and Mac, Mothers in the same octopot , and placed them in there. Took cuts of both and now have rooted fresh Moms of both

3 Likes

Week 4 in this tent , 2 Wedding Cake , 2 Lost Cap

14 Likes

Tk starting the fade end of week 8

WC TK ST last is GDP

18 Likes

GDP got them frost rails! Line em up! Nice

2 Likes

New grinder works better than any of my others but still struggles on dense buds . The keif catcher works real well and has a coating on it that keeps the goo from sticking . Put all my others up and just using it .

Still lovn the new filters , we should all be using these at only 10 bucks!!

9 Likes

Gonna load up my kitchen windowsill again , Lost Cap and Wc

Also gonna place a few Mac outside

Chem D losing her verigation

13 Likes

I’ve always loved Santa Cruz Shredders. Nice buy!

3 Likes

First ive had . Bought cause my grinders barely handle the dense buds , can only just crank them and its hard to grind .

This one , the larger one , still has trouble with WC n Mac , but much less so , and once you get it turning it shreds much better and faster . The holes are big enough so that i can choose how fine to grind it , even fairly coarse , the way i like it , will drop through .

The threads are much nicer , the top magnet super strong , spins like on bearings compared to all my other cheaper grinders . The keif screen is perfectly sized , and the coating on the catcher is very nice and collects really well .

Guess it was worth the 100 bucks .

The filters , worth their weight in gold

5 Likes

Pen top works best , wooden tip kept breaking .
Pen tip stays in , fits joint perfectly , leaves only tiny roach

Between the little filters and the Mouthpeace , i can filter every pipe i own

Monster hits can be taken off the PCKT and smooth as can be. My home made rosin carts taste excellent through it . Wonder if it will remove the nasty chem taste from the store bought ones , let me try

Well well , what do you know ! Took maybe 50 or 60 percent of the “nasty” taste away . ALMOST decent now , lol , how do yall smoke these damn things?? Putting back in fridge cause im still not smoking it .

9 Likes

Ok I gotta ask what’s with the bent spoon resting on the candle bro?

2 Likes

what bent spoon ??,

1 Like

2nd last pic, smokes are on it.

2 Likes

Nice :100: :fire:

6 Likes

You still puffing on that PHK. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Now THAT is strange !

Looks like a fork or spoon , YET , i have not moved from this spot .

No fork or spoon to be seen

Must be photoshop !!

Damn i am shredded , been trying the filters on like a dozen things and its not 11am yet

:see_no_evil:

6 Likes

Thats Tahoe OG , remember my pick weeks ago , she is REALLY nice in person , shitty cell phone pic in the dark , but you get the idea .
Cannot wait to sample her !

@ColeLennon

4 Likes