World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

10 Likes

Nice, That’s a cool little lighter… :sunglasses: :metal: My War Club came today…

6 Likes

I was just looking at those I want one for my birthday

How does it fit the hand

4 Likes

Fits great in the hand. Needs some grip tape though.

https://www.amazon.com/Franklin-Sports-MLB-Black-Tape/dp/B00266O46C/ref=pd_ybh_a_sccl_1/141-2533254-0485714?pd_rd_w=Zd8ND&content-id=amzn1.sym.67f8cf21-ade4-4299-b433-69e404eeecf1&pf_rd_p=67f8cf21-ade4-4299-b433-69e404eeecf1&pf_rd_r=MPRKKGBZETGPE6KPSB2D&pd_rd_wg=7s2fY&pd_rd_r=b1e83eca-85d9-4735-882f-fca8714d5c7b&pd_rd_i=B00266O46C&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002D4CFO0?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

3 Likes

I concur, that turned out to be a nice cross. You should be proud of that one Jet.

4 Likes

Jet you where saying your grinder sticks and is hard to turn

( why for the life of me I can’t imagine how it could happen :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::face_with_monocle::sunglasses:)

I have a rechargeable grinder there’s no kief chamber but it works great

You just place it over the bud and press down it’s quick

Works like a Weedwhacker

13 Likes

Looks like a life safer! I have the same lighter and same pipe, tough little fucker to clean!!

2 Likes

Interesting…I get all clogged up from the Mother’s Milk, it drops tons of kief, but the OG Kush cleans the grinder. :wink:

2 Likes

You can cook the grinder in milk and after that it’s clean. I drank the milk and was so stoned i haven’t been in a long while.

5 Likes

Haha us tokers do go to the gym there you have it!! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Mix in some hot chocolate mix and you have what I like to call ‘Potted Chocolate’ :wink:

7 Likes

Catchy name! :rofl:

1 Like

Super nice and well made

Hope it works well , suppose to , my thumb needs a break from the Bic’s, the Zippos leak and burn my leg , not made like they were , the tops get loose fast and they dry out way too quickly . This has orings and is supposedly sealed and wont leak or evap off fluid .
Just filled it , fresh square edged flint , sitting 3 minutes , lets see if it lights first flick , which is always a good sigh.

Lit up first try

Think i found my new daily lighter , now not to lose it like most of my other nice ones :see_no_evil:
Great flame on it , lights every time , the flint mech is much stouter than Zippo and flicks way differently . Much stronger flint grinding , much more spark .Lights very easy , the wheels you flick down are nice and big and knurled perfectly , super smooth action .Looks and feels quality , fit n finish are excellent .

Few issues . Solid brass and top gets real hot quickly if you leave flame on bent over sideways. Flame is very strong , wants to always go up . Superb for cigs n cigars , good fat flame but not best for lighting bowls . Pipe must have a good draw to suck flame down or it will just to up and make top hot . My bong works fine with it , cigs and jays too , but with my little wooden pipe it was difficult . Flame is not inclosed in a case like Zippo or most lighters, but completely sticks out the top. Does not blow out easily , will take serious wind but flame dances all over the place . Can point lighter straight down and it works well that way but gets top very hot if on more than a second or two . So works brilliantly most of the time , has minor issues with little pipes that dont draw very hard , and ignites with half the effort of a Zippo and much more positively too.
Looks and feels amazing , shouldnt leak , ill put up with a few quirks . Great reviews on this thing (considered survival or daily carry) online and i can see why . i like it !

8 Likes

What up Pat ???

1 Like

Dont like the powder it creates

Day one week 5 Lost Cap
2 WC in front of them see last pic

Sorry phone pics too lazy for camera today

15 Likes

WC left , TK right

Tahoe

18 Likes

WC and TK definitely look related. Interested to see how they compare to you. Tahoe looks just like I remember her. Not a bad cut, but I preferred Skywalker OG to her. Lost the Tahoe to thrips in my early days of growing.

4 Likes

WC larger denser more color at moment but she is near done TK is not

@ReikoX

3 Likes

ST, GDP mostly , leaner is WC , talls are WC
Grisley looking one is Tahoe

15 Likes