World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

Purple Hindu Kush , ah , yeah .

So good but SO NASTY , filter makes it better maybe ill kill it now :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I never tried vaping through a filter. What is there to catch. Your high dude. :rofl:

2 Likes

Still makes a difference , try it . i can take a huge hit off my rosin cart through it and not want to spit up breakfast

3 Likes

@ColeLennon

Tahoe OG week 8 @herojuana.tom Know how long she goes? Looks like 10 weeks to me , maybe 9.5

Wedding Cake same age

16 Likes

Looks :fire: Jet.

1 Like

You could pull her at 63 days but I always took her 10. She looks so damned good I want to run her again.

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

She looks marvelous , and it appeaers it is snowing in Tahoe

She looks wicked in person, stinks, cannot be touched, holding herself up, far along as all but WC , gonna yield well. Im gonna call winner on her right now, maybe not the contest, but i know a winner plant when i see one !!!

11 Likes

Trich build is Sic :100: :fire:

3 Likes

Now I gotta try the filters. So I don’t see the Chem D in all these. Did you cull that one?

You get real stretch with these cuts? My OG is like maybe 25% stretch

2 Likes

Chem D is under the lil GLS 300 in Mom tent, waiting on TK, Wc Tahoe, ST to finish, then will take their places. She is vegging, getting huge hits of Epsom salts, and actually got a haircut yesterday. 4 weeks or so she goes in with Lumpy, Giesel, and GMO.

Stretch with what cuts??? @Herbie

If you look at my flower tents, all plants are at top of tent, lights tight to tent roof poles. I run them all that way. I regulate stretch to where i want it by training or mostly light entensity . I use all my tents height , why wouldnt i? Not gonna grow 1 or 2 ounces plants.

2 Likes

Well…I was talking stretch. I mean I understand all the other but OG I have doesn’t really stretch. shrugs just veg longer and train properly. As you say you work with what is there.

And yeah It’s nice to run full and even all the way across. I get there sometimes. :slight_smile: Nice work

Edit to add- The Tahoe’s structure would indicate to me it stretched a bit more than mine.

2 Likes

Tahoe JUMPED in stretch. Was smallest plant going into stretch, same height as tallest now. She started off slow, didnt do much first 2 weeks. 3rd week she exploded, and continued to stretch into mid week 4. Did not measure but at least a 3x stretch on THIS plant.
@Herbie

4 Likes

Sounds more like TK than OG from what I have read but supposedly one of the most potent. All of these OG, TK and Chem D look related to me. But I am kinda new at this :wink: (Nevermind I grew my first plants in '74)

2 Likes

MY first run of TK Tahoe.

Tk would stretch to the moon on her own accord. I broke her necks 100’s of times, bent her, tied her. She will do 2 inch node spacing with delight ifn you beat her hard enough .

Tahoe looks nothing like TK or Wc . WC n TK ARE absolutetly related, and can see it growing side by side. Same type of smells too.

Tahoe is way different, looking ,smelling, way she stacks .

5 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/reel/857989055636619

My face hurts from laughing at that

6 Likes

@Jetdro oh my!!! Had me laughing my ass off!!! LOL

1 Like

Incredible and to think that twenty years back Holland was the most liberal country about weed. It may come to the same in the USA, but legal it has never been here.

3 Likes

Shit i almost peed in my pants from laughing! :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s hilarious :rofl:

1 Like

Not coughing up my first meal of the day is as important to me as it is to you. I trained my longs with decades of waking and baking with bongs, bongs and nothing but bongs. I tried the carbon for a week but it got so tarred up that i could not take a decent hit early in the afternoon.

And top of the morning to you this evening Jet and to all my other buddy tokers and smokers!

4 Likes