World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

Looking forward to that. :smiley:

5 Likes

Morning Jet/pack and fellow cannabis freaks. :sunglasses: :metal:

4 Likes

Nice report on the Tahoe, Looking forward to the final results to your Kush off. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

21 Likes

@Papalag

Tk colored now! Getting full color in her last week

3 Likes

Super pic dump on the boomer tents. :sunglasses: :metal: :fire:
So I just did my second dab “ever” and went with the PBA. you weren’t kidding on the taste. :yum: Picked this dabber up halfs as pipe too.
Needed some CBD wax to make nighttime gummies. This shit is supposed to be fire CBD. We will see. Grabbed a couple of other goodies. I’m tucked back in the weeds on this PBA dab. Little dab will do ya. :alien:

13 Likes

I haven’t had a dream in many years, but last night I dreamt of your wedding cake and Tahoe :joy:

This is the stuff dreams are made of!

5 Likes

WC went 9.2 ounces
Tahoe went 5.2 ounces

6 days in cannatrol

Already reeks , grinds perfect , taste is here already , Was a perfect dry this run , like the 51.8 setting for my environment

16 Likes

You got that little thing with buds to throw roots?!! Nice

4 Likes

Yeah! Ice Cream Cake looking great 6 weeks in , didnt take a cut , so i took some to root n reveg

5 Likes

Ice Cream Cake looks excellent 7 weeks in, didnt take cut, trying to reveg her just in case i like her

14 Likes

Usually takes about a month to re veg.

3 Likes

Hats :tophat: off to you sir I always have trouble with re-vegging a plant

Best wishes

2 Likes

I ran an ice cream made by paradise seed I believe it was wow it was the only weed that truly tasted like a vanilla ice cream :icecream: really did

5 Likes

Came out of Cannatrol at perfect humidity

Sitting in Grove about to go in cooler

11 Likes

ICC end week 6

16 Likes

Morning @ReikoX

1 Like

Morning @Jetdro. That Cannatrol looks pretty empty, what are you planning to put in there next?

2 Likes

Monday morning Triangle Kush and Skunk Tangerine go in :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Sweet! Can’t wait to hear you smoke report on the TK. I’ve heard lots of people talk that cut up. It seems to be a really popular breeding tool.

4 Likes