World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

Finn wanting to go chase something, Paddle just wants to be doing whatever Finn is doing. We were out early today, he ran a deer for 1/4 mile WFO, deer was playing with him, when he got close it changed gears and just left him wondering where it went, lol. Damn deer are fast, he was going 32- 34 mph i d guess, it just left him in 2 bounds, then entered woods at 35 mph in the air…they are amazingly athletic

9 Likes

They are all over at my place. They will walk right up through the culdasac come in the yard and munch the garden they don’t eat much. Better grub around than my yard. All I see when I see them is back strap & gravy. :yum:

3 Likes

Your treating them too good they each got there own lawn chair to sit in . Lol

5 Likes

LOVE IT!!!
How nice is it to actually ENJOY your harvest time and not worry, check, check again worry some more, check again, then possibly after a couple weeks, MAYBE enjoy a joint while worrying and burping jars.
Glad you took the plunge, and can enjoy the fruits without stressing anymore. It made my life a lot simpler just hitting a button and emptying a tray.
It’s worth it’s weight in Gold to me.
Gotta look at the slush fund tomorrow and get a 2nd unit on order, need to keep the kids in flower for the winter, spring, summer.
Got a couple more weeks before I can resume washing, and the 1st plant (Pistachio) will be coming down, definitely not as big a yield from her as last year, because got a late start on it, and it’s the 1st to start flowering (July 10th)
Everything else is looking like 1st 2nd week of October, but been fighting with Septoria this year, it’s everywhere, trees have it, flowers have it, and it’s gotten to the plants this year, hopefully it won’t reek too much havoc, plants are budding, and stinking, so I’ve got that going for me, LOL

7 Likes

22 Likes

Very nice : )

4 Likes

The last 2 pictures are my favorite :star_struck:

All those beautiful buds :star_struck:

Hats :tophat: off to you sir I salute 🫡 you!!!

Not bad for a elderly member of our society
Or you old f’er what ever you prefer lol :joy:

6 Likes

Which one is that stoner.

2 Likes

Thats the TK @Papalag

3 Likes

Thats wedding cake @6 weeks in
Got her dialed now , about to fill all my tents with her and make a big WC run . She suits me , yields great , killer smoke , grows fantastic, leaving these “elites” in her wake as far as looks yield and grow habits are concerned

7 Likes

Yes she’s a definite beauty

1 Like

Tahoe OG , full 4 day cannatrol dry , 2 days in the "cure " phase

Tight hard nuggs , not as dense as WC but 100 percent acceptable .

Out of Trol , no snell at all . Squeeze bud , smell comes out . Grind it , it EXPLODES .

Tahoe is YUMMY ! Pine big time , tingles nose , hash , touch lemon just touch , screams of Kush . Dont know how to describe Kush , but its like alot of strains in that once you taste it you know it . Like the Haze terp profile , cannot describe it either , but know it instantly . Same here .

Sweet n gassy too , at same time . sitting on my tray i can smell it and it suits me :sunglasses:

Gonna burn this J see how it suits me today

Complete with a dog hair sticking out its end :see_no_evil:

Just amazing , 6 days in unit bud is completley smokeable and already tastes great .

Taste is excellent already gonna be just delish bud with some cure .

Smoking it its Lemon a touch up front , then KUSH kicks in , then hashy and fuel . Finish is sweet kush .

Comes on fast , ring on joint is glistening and wet . Yup , good stout bud

Same calming effects , world just slowed down , calms me right the Hell down instantly .

Very good plant!!! She is gonna stay

I like it as much as WC so far :boom::boom::boom:, the effects and flavor n smell i mean . Completely different in ALL ways from WC . Nice to have her polar opposite . These 2 make a NICE one two combo .

She grows 1/2 as well as WC , looks 1/4 as nice when dried ( or growing for that matter ) and yields way less too . Buds are super nice , hard , tight , but not as dense as WC .

She stays in the crib , but i can say right now , she WILL NOT win this Kush Off . Its an all around test , unlike Holy and many others here , power and effects are not the end all be all for me. Gotta have big power , but taste GREAT , grow well , and be worth my tent space to grow . So all know, any plant i Keep , will have serious power . Wont keep it otherwise . Think GG4 power , Goji power , that level or its not staying .

Sitting here , still ramping up(down actually , lol ) on the Tahoe , if this were based only upon effects , she would be right fucking there.
Super stout , SUPER . For ME , awesome stone , actually love it . Just right nite time or chill out bud .
BUT

Where i cast out to an island and could only take one Kush seed with me to grow , it would not be Tahoe .

So , killer bud , great taste n stone , gets to stay , but gonna be 2nd 3rd or 4th in my Kush Off

Keep lighting joint , yeah she packs a punch

Last few hits were just lip smackingly good , on par with Mac1 in um um goodness . Finish curing this will be some tasty bud , highly reco this cut :sunglasses:

17 Likes

New net service, half cost of my old service, 4 times faster…BUT…when i run with my VPN (which is 99% of the time) it throttles back BIG TIME.

300 meg dl speed no VPN, 11 meg dl speed with it on. Got to dl movies in just minutes instead of much longer, now it takes me 3 times as long to DL each Gig :see_no_evil: :boom: :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

They really slow you down when using it wonder if you tried a different vpn? Not sure if I’d mentioned I got Musks Starlink pretty happy with how well it works.

Speaking of your favourite plant before frosty
:snowman: arrives gets -40 I need that in the tin box .

5 Likes

Why you need a VPN. I’ve never used one that wasn’t a complete resource hog. If I was to use one I would try a bunch of different VPN extensions on Firefox. See which one smokes. Easy to add and remove.

3 Likes

beautiful report on tahoe. man just to bad she dont yield or look as pretty as the cake, but every thing about the high ticks my boxes, wonder if there is any crosses out there with it that fix those issues

1 Like

Great report on the Tahoe
Love it , like I’m there : )

1 Like

Speaking of, are you going to grow any in the near future?

2 Likes

Yes TG’s version

3 Likes

ive had nothing that looks and yields like her so no big deal . Tahoe is acceptable

5 Likes