World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

19 Likes

#8from the bottom up is stunning

Amateur :star_struck::joy::rofl::stuck_out_tongue::joy:

2 Likes

That is San’s GDP F3 or F4 , forgot and he refues to answer me @santero

4 Likes

…and DSC00025, pic 25/40, is absolutely spot-on with ripeness :ok_hand: Dibs! :joy:

3 Likes

I think it depends on what pack you got as I have f3 and f4 from him

3 Likes

I had a Conscious Genetics Orange Cheesecake that smelled like oranges but tasted like kush. If I had not lost that one I might have gotten rid of the ST… it had the best of both worlds to me: Orange terps and Kush flavor :yum:

3 Likes

@Jetdro
i had f2 and made f3 :wink: nothing further yet.
wow, jet !! those plants are gorgeous !!! :slight_smile:
love that purple hue in them buds, njom.

just kick my butt when i don’t answer immediately, haha.
please no worries … i can take it, my friend :wink:

@herojuana.tom
you see … you say: “orange and kush” … and i am sold again, lol.
it’s neverending, haha. someday i’ll find the very one *fingers crossed *
sam’s orange glue-type was very close but i failed to root her and had
no space to re-veg her at the time, noooo.

4 Likes

That’s :fire: dude. :cowboy_hat_face: Which strain is that @Jetdro

9 Likes

You can almost see flames. Well done @Jetdro

5 Likes

Fuck n A. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

That has to be Tahoe? Whichever it is, it is definitely the looker of the bunch

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Santeros @santero GDP F3. @herojuana.tom

4 Likes

GDP very beautiful plant in person very sticky

5 Likes

That is also @santero 's GDP F3

5 Likes

I take it the 4’s are a 2 then brother? Gotta fix this in my notes! Have You tried the BOO yet? Next to some sin city cut I can’t remember it’s the archetypal orange strain imho. And I’m reproing it as we speak

5 Likes

Just wow. Gorgeous

4 Likes

Triangle Kush is most excellent weed . Great flavors , nice nice buds , very strong with a super high ceiling or none at all . Super high , functional , upbeat happy no downsides .

Taste is much lighter than either Tahoe or WC .
It is more dimensional however , with lots going on and no one main one to nail down . 5 day cannatrol weed gives me a good 5 to 7 different flavors running through her . All are NICE , subtle , not overpowering like ST . No one main taste like cream or vanilla with WC or KUSH with Tahoe . A nice “bouquet” going on .

1/3 joint does me right , just like WC. and Tahoe do me . Different different high to Tahoe , way different for me . Some aspects of WC in her , the instant “relax” and lifted weight feeling . WC then goes a bit heavy , TK soars .

Her power is excellent , comes fast , ramps very smoothly based upon if you keep hitting her or not . High is long lasting and “full” the whole time . Great bud for ANY occasion.

Much like Tahoe , i like her as much as WC .
Would save Tahoe for night or chill out movie times, WC n especially TK anytime anywhere .

Were i playing golf, or swimming , or go carts , TK all day . chill in pool on float , shoot pellets in back yard , or tubing on the river , im going WC .

Whos taste do i like better …hmmmmm

WC strong smooth creamy tastes DANK
TK smooth , effervescent, complex light

Tahoe , oh Tahoe , lip smacking , but one dimensional .

This contest is TIGHT TIGHT

I will say now cant go wrong with TK, WC, or Tahoe :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Just finished hours on pool . Changed out my own diffuser and rebuilt the 3 3 way valves . 104 dollars on parts , runs as new .

Pool guy wanted 2100 bucks

Time to find a different pool dude for the job

Gonna chill on couch and cool off , watch some TV wait for UFC fights to come on .

Got a bunch of bud i could reach for , but im going Tahoe OG for the chill , such good bud

Shit cell pic , hairs are 100 percent red and beautiful

16 Likes

Very nice brotha mane

2 Likes

i love your reports. im sold on the tahoe. still want to run your wedding cake before anything else. ill get her from topshelf when ever he has time. but now…

IS IT APPLE FRITTER TIME !!! LOL

3 Likes