World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

Yes, I definitely like her, orange terps are a favorite flavor of mine and this one is as orange as they come :drooling_face: I have been keeping her around just to have that orange funkiness available…flavorwise, is pretty tangential to everything else I grow

5 Likes

Like your choice of rolling papers .

Plants doing better see some roots coming out the bottom tonight .

10 Likes

Amazing job my brother

That TK wow looks like you hit this one out of the park

5 Likes

i am prohibited for 10 years and have like 2 more years to go. took the plea deal like an idiot at the time because i didnt have the money to fight it. so when my time is up i will see how long it takes me to get a license for shits n giggles lol.

2 Likes

ok the TK sounds like some serious smoke, so now we know holy and jet both like it. i know right off the hop i wont like the skunk tangerine. i lost all love for orange rine terps after growing tangerine dream for a while lol. unless its creamy orangesicle i cant do perfume citrus,
i still think i have to go with wedding cake by jets descriptions. tahoe for night time

3 Likes

I was just looking I’ve got tangerine dream seeds in the vault. You just got sick of smoking it?

5 Likes

yes kept the wrong clone there was a really really nice indica leaner with good orange terps but not over powering and very nice high that was 9 weeker. but i kept the 13 week sativa pheno that never stopped putting out white hairs. grew so much of it i smoked for like 6 months and then went on to more bean popping lol. i got them right on release for like 200 for like 6 fems haha moron i was.

6 Likes

That’s a big fat bush. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

Well , wasnt me nor the rifle , either the scope is bad or mounts were moving .

Threw on new scope , eyeballed it , these are first 3 shots at 25 yards ,

Sill cant find my rear bag , those shot with butt moving all over and trigger is still too hard .

She should one hole at 25 and 3/4 inch at 50 or better .

Glad i got scope instead whole new rig . Scope is nice n bright , great sight box , but i think i want more zoom . It is 2-12 , may send back for the 5 to 20 or 4 to 24

3 Likes

Note :

Tahoe OG is excellent weed . Ultra tasty , stoney as Hell , she is going to have a home here. Highly reco this plant for personal headstash and showing off with.

Thought i brought the half joint of her to smoke on way to haircut , but as i fired it up , i realized I had just FUNKTIFIED my self and my entire car in Tangerine Hell . My God that shit throws an odor , and im still not sure i like it . Hard for me to smoke more than 2 hits of it , in Tangied out !

When i walked in to place , it was empty thank God , go sat in my chair waiting on Bree to come out n cut my hair , she has for 15 years .

As she started cutting my hair i could hear her sniffing . When she got to the front , she looked around the place , smiled , leaned in and said you stink . lol

I took a shower , even washed my hair , what you talkn bout Willis ???

She turns red , leans in says you know !

Oh , German Shepherd , yeah i always do

NO , laughing , puts fingers to her lips gesture

LMAO

I looked at her like she was crazy and said I don’t know what you’re talking about could you get on with the haircut.

She starred at me , then cracked up , i did too .

ST cant be burnt in public , not in non legal areas . i do not think im keeping her , gonna yield me 6 to 8 Z’s , will take me a year or two to smoke that . Not my favorite, not winning this Kush off , in fact , i know now she took last , lol . STILL a killer killer plant , she just had stiff competition in this comp .If you like the flavor , its deafening , so there is that @herojuana.tom loves it , Randall RAVES over it , im like , eh

13 Likes

Tahoe OG sounds killer

Looks like you did this one just right

2 Likes

yup i want tahoe now lol. the ST sounds like what i avoid. anything that makes you sick of the flavor will ruin alot of strains lol

2 Likes

Wherever she goes, she is the stankiest bud in the house :joy:
I thought you were all about the flavor Jet? Nah… I m just kidding; although she has a special place, she ain’t no kush-- Kush always wins in my book. I would say Tahoe for the win! I only prefer TK because from whatI remember about the Tahoe the TK is less tiring to me

3 Likes

I starting to really like this Tahoe OG. :sunglasses: :metal: Never seen it or smoked it. I want to grow it though.

3 Likes

Tahoe is curing into fantastic bud , i like it as much as WC .

Yeah ST is not for me , just not into its flavor profile at all . Too bad caise its good loud bud

8 Likes

That might be the right plant to give some terps to a terp lacking kind of plant.

7 Likes

Yeah great smoke but taste sucks
So sad it looks awesome

2 Likes

The old GDP that I used to get smelled and tasted a whole lot like the skunk tangerine… so much so that I always felt the GDP was Urkel x Cali-O (which has a very similar flavor profile)… I hope you don’t have that GDP :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

yeah, i also have not found a tangerine/orange plant that made me go nuts for it.
it’s not that the terps are not coming out. they are superloud sometimes, it just
does not translate into something that i really like in my smoke, is the thing, lol.

on live plants i LOVE the smell, but i fail to find that lady that convinces me to keep
her around after i smoke it. the quest never ends, so maybe it will show someday :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Your GDP close to harvest looks OUTSTANDING SIR!!!

4 Likes