Worst Weed Experiences

I read that sometimes from people and wonder how that is possible…

Some month ago I sat at a friend’s house and he gave me a piece of infused soft candy. I swear that stuff didn’t even reach my stomach and I felt a buzz coming from it :sweat_smile:

My neighbours makes cookies, always way too strong but he learning resistant. A friend of mine ate maybe an 8th of the cookie and headed to another friend in another town half an hour later (maybe 10 pm). next thing he knows was that he parked his car at the side of the main road to the other town and slept till 5 am because body didn’t function at all lol

4 Likes

I’m gonna order one of those 1000mg candies and munch it back…better be worth the $30…lol

2 Likes

Please keep me updated :smiley:

1 Like

Lol…will do…ordering it now.

1 Like

Wow read all these comments and some crazy adventures, I must say

1 Like

hey tappy, have you ordered and ate it?

1 Like

Nah…I procrastinated like I always do. Have any good sources for one of those 1000mg gummies? I’ll order it right now…will show confirmation.

1 Like

how about now? inquiring minds want to know…

also, edibles don’t do much to me, except those full melt bars back when denver first legalized. my old lady and i went to a party on a mega yacht in frisco and each ate one. it got me high as hell and almost pt her to sleep. she could not stand at all, had to sit down almost all night, and it was a wild night with the mossad and all. freaky party for sure, worth the drive cross country to attend. on par with the vietnamese gangsters’ parties i used to attend.

well, i better qualify, we don’t actually know it was mossad, but it was a $60 mil round of funding for an isreali security firm and there were lots of scary looking guys and hot chicks with guns…

1 Like

On very rare occasion I’ve gotten the spins after smoking for hours. Under five times in 30+ years, and it was only bad the first time.

I’ve definitely had a few close calls with cops, but the worst thing that ever happened was a ticket for possession (and that cop was super apologetic about it and I think maybe lost the file on purpose?)

Fingers crossed my good fortune continues!

2 Likes

So back a while me and a couple of friends went to the patch to do some harvesting, I was young and dumb and we went at night in a bright orange combie van, anyway on the drive home with the back absolutely loaded with weed, we pull up at a set of lights and a car full of young drunks pulls up next to us, next thing we know two of them got out of there car and started dancing around ours yelling ‘give us your drugs, give us your drugs’ now this would have just been surreal except right at that moment a cop car pulls up at the red light opposite and we are all sitting thinking, this is bad and we are well and truly fucked, Instead the drunk goons, realise the cops are just there jump back in their car, run the red light right in front of the cops and sped off like a bandit, so the cops put their lights on and take off after the other car, leaving us sitting at the lights with a van full to the roof with weed and wondering wtf just happened. Never transport green weed in a combie at night.

8 Likes

Wow, that’s crazy. Always a bigger fish, eh?

1 Like

Worst weed experiences. …I’m out of weed… my weed got wet…

3 Likes