Wreckage master bastard kush contest

Ahhh shit. I think I have the Wreckage Bastards somewhere arounds here… I hope…
hansmoleman

I will have to investigate tomorrow night, it is getting pretty cheeched out there in my neck of the woods.

Cheeched my friend, so all is somewhat okay right now. :rofl: :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

So who’s the closest to gmt? The first time zones Should be some where in Greenland or so and heads east is that right? So eastern standard time is the last usa time zone at least before the gmt reset right? Just wondering from those more educated then me lol so pretty much the rest of y’all.

1 Like

All I know is 17:30 till I wet my beans. Then it is on like Donkey Kong.

2 Likes

Greenland is a bit of an odd one… UTC on the east coast, UTC-2 for the mainland and UTC-4 on the west coast. Then there’s Newfoundland. They’re so crazy they don’t even keep it on an hourly basis, it’s UTC-3.5 there. A little bit of Canada’s at UTC-4, but otherwise North America is all UTC-5 or more. Then South America gets weird again, with Brazil and Argentina both being UTC-3 despite extending as far west as the center of the UTC-5 band. Basically, if you know all this without actually consulting a map, you’ve spent way too much time on it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m just an observer, but it seems like the simplest, fairest way would just be to have everyone go by UTC and use the forum’s location setting for the display. The starting gun would be at 2023-11-01T00:00:00Z if you’re going by that.

3 Likes

Setting my alarm clock for 12:01 tonight.

7 Likes

8 Likes

I am behind on getting supplies to start. Let me make sure I am tracking that the start is on 1 Nov or any time there after?

4 Likes

Correct, November 1 or any time after that. I’ll be dropping mine in a paper towel tomorrow morning.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Are we there yet!?..Are we there yet!?..Are we there yet!?..Are we there yet!?..Are we there yet!?..Are we there yet!?..

12 Likes

, almost, almost, almost, almost,

6 Likes

9 Likes

I’m already going through the pile of wmbk seeds @thceed has sent me and looking for 5 beauties to drop! :eye:‍:left_speech_bubble:

Thanks @cormoran

6 Likes

Got my 3 fems picked out! Come on 12:01! :joy:

11 Likes

Yes, only a couple of hours of trick or treating with the kids, 32 mini chocolate bars and it’s bean popping time. I can picture everyone at 12:01 doing their thing, like Santa.

Only 21 of these left till bean popping time.

12 Likes

Passing put the Mary Jane before I sprout the mj.

11 Likes

6 Likes

4 hours 33 min 35 34 33 32

4 Likes

Y’all are killing me, lol.
I’m a full time blue collar operator. So unless I get up at like 3am(which ain’t gonna happen)…
It’ll still be 22 hours before I can get em wet. :confused:

7 Likes

13 Likes

I wanna play!
Direct to soil. Let’s do this!! :fist:t3:

12 Likes