Those look great Irish!

1 Like

Impressive!!
Are you trading these???

Never heard of most /any of them LOL

New to this

What is the Friesland? I can’t find much on it lol

1 Like

Credit for the D.J Short strains goes not to me they were gifted.
Friesland is primarily utilized outside popular old-school Canadian strain with pink pistols ( provided really harsh wind and stuff dont brown and thin the hairs , can happen with any strain I think) and more than half the genos are done before sept 1. Considered an almost auto.

1 Like

oh and no I am running the blues. and also working a reserve stock of the blues reg and fem. there is a long euphoric buzz the blue berry has provided for me in the past, i hope to find that in the mix and the Friese is my safe play for my environment. I am in Quebec and they can handle that.

2 Likes

Friesland indica is also known as M-33 and is from super sativa seed club, really iconic strain here in quebec also. Where did you get yours from @sedin ? Oh nice while writing this just read your from quebec :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Grew up in Ottawa so everything Montreal got , we got. Friesland is legendary . I always had a warm feeling for this strain. and the price I have seen it drop in fall. Ironically enough. I had to order it from kwik seeds to get it, in Europe.lol here you go Friesland Indica (M33) – Kwik Seeds

1 Like

so. what happened with them instablue??

Didnt get around to buying any.

42 days flowering sounds good, 12/12 from seeds for under 50 days completion would be cool only if the yield is good. but a month veg + 42days then i would just go for autoflowers

Cant keep a cut of autos

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.