12/12 from seed 2x5 coco blumat topf

15 Likes

Got anything else?

I’m surprised it’s not more popular, have you tried straight to 12-12 before?

I do 12/12 always, right now I have 6 strains that just showed their sex and now I’m revegging.

2 Likes

Count me in!

I see you more than Doubled your space from the 2x2 club :wink:

Can’t wait to see this one :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I’ll tag along for the show. Don’t mind me I’m a 2/3 month veg grower but old dogs can learn new tricks.

I got a question. If they are always 12/12, how do you reveg?

2 Likes

@GrowingInThePines - A plant will always veg for a few weeks before it is even mature enough to flower.
Which is why some 12/12-ers use 18/6 for two to three weeks to gain some extra growth.

2 Likes

After they show their sex that’s when I revegg, you have to make sure it’s a true female though not hermies…I only revegg females no males…

Fwiw
You can cut shoots from any vegging plants, put them in a glass of water in 12-12, you’ll get the sex of the plants and uninterrupted vegging growth. .

4 Likes

I think an innovation here is using a standard height tent on it’s side as a shorty.
Why haven’t I thought of this before???

2 Likes

Great idea. Writing this down for later. :beers:

1 Like

Well a good friend dropped some seeds down my way so I tipped the 2*3 over and am doing a fast run with 90cm hight.

Should be fun with 3 strains: wcg (no tag) guptila (yellow tag) and then London pound cake (green tag).

I’ve got 6 more seeds soaked that need to go in coco right away as I figured there will be a few males to replace

1 Like

Feb 4th

Timer issues.
They haven’t had light for…?
Maybe couple or 3 days?

Sheeet

2 Likes

There still living call it a solar eclipse and carry on .