16oz Cup Manifold Contest

The first two that I transplanted into 2gal containers, I saw roots sticking out the bottom holes in under a week, they really wanted to stretch out :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Weak manifold, but it’s all I gots. :peace_symbol:
Super jam packed roots in the solo.
Nutes take forever to soak thru…3x daily for now.

Strain: Jordans Mix
Aka: Random seeds swept up off the floor. Grrrrr. Lol

7 Likes

@itza419 I went to your profile but didn’t see a link to your setup. I would like to get a look at it though. What is it’s floor print?

The plant looks great imo. Air pruning ~ light pruning?

No, showing root mass before up potting.

Aaaaannnnnnnd. Flush.

13 Likes

Damn bros!

We never had a contest with so many drop outs, first me then a lot of people after.

I didn’t set a good example by dropping out, even tho my landlord was coming over and had to get rid of all. Excuses…

Anyway, i already am thinking of what i wanna do for the next contest, so keep your shirt on, and let have some fun!

Mad

9 Likes

Too many broken branches on too many people it seems :crazy_face:. But I had to since I wouldn’t be able to keep up with the watering during bloom, next time I’ll do a wick system or something. Really had high hopes with my training going so well. Maybe I’ll keep posting as bloom goes on but can’t count me.

7 Likes

I’m about ready to chop mine at about 8 weeks. Only four branches though… I’ll get pics later.

6 Likes

My weak sauce manifold.
Living the good life in the tub.

10 Likes

22 Likes

I need the cabinet and its finished.

14 Likes

Kiss that airstone and filter goodbye.

14 Likes

I finished. With 8 colas. Must count for something. Lol.

9 Likes

Still in it just keep forgetting to get pics to post. Put the silver og cross into flower on either Christmas day or day after, and the rem x rcb cross got put into flower on new years eve if I remember correctly.

3 Likes

ill be starting outdoor plants by the time you finish. lol.just pulling your chains

1 Like

Lmao I wish I could say the same🤣 Michigan is just getting started with winter.

4 Likes

Wow @itza419 looks to be bigger than the last one. Great job.

2 Likes

To think I’m only about to flip my plant in the next week or so :laughing:

5 Likes

Silver og x rem

Rcb x rem

12 Likes