16oz Cup Manifold Contest

Aaaaannnnnnnd. Flush.

13 Likes

Damn bros!

We never had a contest with so many drop outs, first me then a lot of people after.

I didn’t set a good example by dropping out, even tho my landlord was coming over and had to get rid of all. Excuses…

Anyway, i already am thinking of what i wanna do for the next contest, so keep your shirt on, and let have some fun!

Mad

9 Likes

Too many broken branches on too many people it seems :crazy_face:. But I had to since I wouldn’t be able to keep up with the watering during bloom, next time I’ll do a wick system or something. Really had high hopes with my training going so well. Maybe I’ll keep posting as bloom goes on but can’t count me.

7 Likes

I’m about ready to chop mine at about 8 weeks. Only four branches though… I’ll get pics later.

6 Likes

My weak sauce manifold.
Living the good life in the tub.

10 Likes

22 Likes

I need the cabinet and its finished.

14 Likes

Kiss that airstone and filter goodbye.

14 Likes

I finished. With 8 colas. Must count for something. Lol.

9 Likes

Still in it just keep forgetting to get pics to post. Put the silver og cross into flower on either Christmas day or day after, and the rem x rcb cross got put into flower on new years eve if I remember correctly.

3 Likes

ill be starting outdoor plants by the time you finish. lol.just pulling your chains

1 Like

Lmao I wish I could say the same🤣 Michigan is just getting started with winter.

4 Likes

Wow @itza419 looks to be bigger than the last one. Great job.

2 Likes

To think I’m only about to flip my plant in the next week or so :laughing:

5 Likes

Silver og x rem

Rcb x rem

12 Likes

Took a couple lights out pics.

Lighter for scale

21 Likes

I went ahead and cut down the Durban Poison F2 plant, it was pretty much done at day 59. Here is the skeleton and root ball.

13 Likes

I’m in for This I’ll do 2 gorilla glue autos lol even know I hate gorilla glue,I’m going to CS spray one of them ,one seed has the tap root already I just put it in a cup

1 Like

Though I’m out, here’s a updated pic of my orange goji after a growth spurt from getting a bigger pot.

15 Likes

Ended up with 20 grams from.the Durban Poison. Not my best 16oz cup harvest, but still nice.

7 Likes