Solo Cup Challenge 2024

I threw @LonelyOC a like from you:)!..

Definitely deserves it, thank you for everything you do… both of you

@DirtySlowToes great lineup of strains, looking forward to this…you got this

2 Likes

lol. thanks @IKEA22 i thought it was my browser glitching!

3 Likes

You the best :sunglasses:

Appreciate the kind words. They go a long way. I don’t do anything but bring some love with me. Most other folks have had a much bigger hand in almost everything here but I do love being a part of this lil gang.

I thought @Pigeonman was just trolling… it’s hard to tell with that one. Wiley. Thanks for being here, everyone.

7 Likes

OKAY WTF it’s now edited and the original pics are showing too! :rofl: :robot:

6 Likes

Hmm i have one room and its vegging my outdoor! Looks like my first auto grow is about to go down. Now i just need some auto seeds,
and some studying. This will be fun. Did i mention ive never grown in auto?
Thanks @LonelyOC for throwing this together
:+1::v:

5 Likes

Remember the contests that never were judged? Of the 4 that I entered, I used clear 16 oz McDonalds twice and red red beer cups twice. One time I ended up with a male GDP. The other 3 times my plants did finish in the mini DWC, I had clearly won largest overall dry weight, twice sinsemilla and one time for breeding. I have a J. O. B. so i will be entering only if I come up with a new way to keep a monster alive in my absence. This might get interesting. (I find Loopholes) My last Mini DWC , rootzone temps took her out, though i did have pretty much all mature seeds.16oz Cup Manifold Contest - #528 by itza419

4 Likes

You got me. Lost a bit of coffee from my mouth lol.

6 Likes

I need a number.

Seriously thanks to all who responded to my questions. I plan on participating just gotta work out some details. Maybe an auto and possibly a sativa (I just realized yesterday when I bought some og DJ shorts blueberry they included some “Flo” seeds.

Good growing y’all

Smib

4 Likes

I have knock off solo cups. Phot below

Is this acceptable or must it say solo.

Sorry for being a pain but I have wanted to do solo cup challenge for a while just want to get this right.

Good growing y’all

Smib

6 Likes

if the volume must be 16-18oz, last time folks used “non traditional solo cups” they used a solo-cup to account for the volume of medium to be used in the alt “cup”.

I photo showing both the solo-cup with medium and the alt cup together, and then another photo of the alt cup filled with the 16-18oz medium which then shows the soil level in the alt cup.

This is all very OCD but it does show transparency. :ok_hand:

7 Likes

I’m going to completely ignore any rules so I win.

16 Likes

Just had a light shit the bed so it’s tbd if I can get something sorted out in time.

If I do, where’s the poly-hybrid category, lol? I’ll run some milk crosses; sour 91, choc lava cake, mendo…

Don’t worry, I’ll be competing for last, organic soil all the way bb:)

7 Likes

I think that people can run how ever they want, I’m going to do your tactic. Germing 2 seeds for each cultivar and later choose one plant.

Pz :v:t2:

12 Likes

this sure is gone be fun to watch! battle of solo cups :smiley:

2 Likes

Sure friend I think It could be a good move :grin:

3 Likes

@Upstate this is actually a fantastic plant using Mephisto genetics bred by @Yetigrows !

4 Likes

I struggled to decided what was going to run. I wanted fems which limited the selection. Looking forward to it! Need to find me some Solo cups :cowboy_hat_face:

NL#2 Fems from @Hashpants (clone from @FirstCavApache64 run of AG NL#2)

Bahia Black Head Fems from KC Brains (thx @MissinBissin)

I see Solo is targeting a different demographic than when I was in college. I’ve never seen a dragonfruit cocktail in a Solo cup :rofl:

12 Likes

The NL2 are from an Authentic Genetics seed pop I did and then gave a clone to @Hashpants which he reversed with STS to produce feminized seeds. I saw mainly 2 phenos in the run I did with them and gave him the bigger yielding one. I lost my pics when my phone died last year but he has some good ones in his grow journal here if you want to check them out.

10 Likes

So damn excited to hear that You’ve chosen the Bahia for the Solo Cup Challenge. How awesome!
:sunglasses: true grit, here we go; Bahia meets the S.W.

5 Likes

Got another awesome announcement! @JustANobody have been so awesome and added 9 new prizes to one prize pool! Thank you so much for making this Challenge an amazing event!

Pz :v:t2:

17 Likes