16oz Cup Manifold Contest

Next time you’re going to make a remark like that, think twice…

“Whomever has a glass roof, doesn’t need to be casting stones.”

My remark was spot on, follow the rules

2 Likes

Or disqualify yourself

2 Likes

Wow… you should remove the OG icon from your avatar @MadScientist
Your disrespectful nature with other members is an absolute embarrassment.

5 Likes

I am never gonna stay quiet, never.

People need to know that when they open their mouth there are consequences and well, this happened.

There has been a secret agenda behind the scenes ever since i started growing here, reason why i was absent for quite a long time, and now i come back to this?

Whatever the fuck did i ever do to anybody here, this place is flooded with jealousy and envy, dark wills and shady relations that seek to undermine those members who have been here since 1998.

I am a one man army, and will never get tired of fighting!

You want the OG batch, you can have it, that doesn’t make me or break me man.

It’s laughable, because that is the only pathetic punishment that could be sought against me.

2 Likes

Folk, chill please.

Not sure how we got here but I’d suggest each of you to step back and reflect on whether such escalation was really necessary. Textual conversation really sucks sometimes.

7 Likes

What did I do to escalate things other than ask a simple question

I was only asking why he had left the different fan leaves, did it help somehow or what, I was curious

He took offence at nothing and had his little hissy fit

1 Like

This topic was automatically opened after 26 hours.

Here’s a question, is the set of single leaves, above the Cotyledons considered the “First Node”?

3 Likes

First set of serated leaves so yes, first leaves above the cotyledons

At least that’s what I’ve always read and go by

6 Likes

@WMoon518 , yes, that’s your first node.

2 Likes

Ive got 4 and 5 nodes on mine, getting close to time to top.

10 Likes

Me too!

4 Likes

Internode spacing contest. :man_facepalming:

12 Likes

Looking good everyone.

Raskal berries this pic was taken over a few days ago so ill get some new pics tomorrow.

11 Likes

10 Likes

That freakshow seedling looks dangerous :hushed::hushed::hushed:

Ok first off @MadScientist, not trying to piss you off and start a fight again, just wondering, is that the whole plant bent over or just the new growths bent over with LST

2 Likes

Gotta check on mine tonight as its been about 2 days since I last looked, things have not been so hot and home and have been trying to figure out if I’m gonna be divorced/separated soon or if shits gonna work out. But will check in with pic of girls tonight.

3 Likes