16oz Cup Manifold Contest

Hello everyone. Neat contest! I’ll be catching up on the thread, and just wanted to make a post so I don’t forget about the thread.

7 Likes

Rhinopple, Mosca Pink Line Rando (MPLR), Cinex x ?, MPLR… Got some others in the garage but probably one (or all) of these.

7 Likes

Durban Poison finally picking up some stream.

14 Likes

I went from vacancy to Occupied!! Oh yeh that just happened. ROOTS WITH NUTES!

7 Likes

That’s what I’m taking about!

UPDATE

Mad

12 Likes

Finally big enough to top and take a clone tonight, will post after pic when done

7 Likes

A bit neglected.

7 Likes

Been a minute since I posted, their finally starting to move along but stretched a bit

q

8 Likes

@randrobertson522 here’s my Orange Goji F2, ~20 days from sprout

First to sprout, got a bit dry one day

plant 2

Plant 3, quickly outgrew the first two

Plant 4, last to sprout and the runt of the group

With how compact these are, it’s going to be hard to take the top as a cutting. I raised the lights some more, hope it’ll stretch a bit.

17 Likes

I’ll trade you, my stretch for your nodes lol

7 Likes

My RCB x Critical Kush aren’t too bad, though not as good as some

Gonna have to top all of them until I know which is the right one (if I could ever get past the 4th node)

10 Likes

Beautiful plants. Yeah, mine were similar and when I topped, I didn’t keep the tops so IDK if they would’ve been ok or not. I LOVE those leaf serrations!

I started a diary for this because I have a frequent poster addiction.

I sure hope I labeled my seeds correctly. This should be White Widow Blue Moon cross. Pollinated this year with Forbidden Fruit feminized pollen. It likes it’s new home…lol. I’ll cal it FORBIDDEN BLUE WIDOW.

8 Likes

Starting training!

15 Likes

Oh don’t worry, I’ll be right on your heals…Bwahaha. I got this dialed in.

3 Likes

Ugg, mine not ready yet… :slight_smile:

Umm the directions state that we are to trim to the third node and clean up all remaining growth other than the top two growth tips and their fan leaves, how come you removed their fan leaves and left the ones above instead?

1 Like

The Durban Poison have been getting water daily now. The Mega Crop in the tea jug is holding pH and smells fine so far. The thinner leaf plant has four nodes and the wider leafed one has three.

9 Likes

The rules also state to cut thr third node when reaching the 6th node, are you doing that?

No one said to take clones… Should you be disqualified?

1 Like

Yes, I did do that, as the rules state. Topped at six nodes down to the third.

When did I say anything about anyone being disqualified?

I was simply asking a question, next time read the post fully before going off on someone

1 Like