16oz Cup Manifold Contest

Not in the competition but here’s a nice shot of my manifold.

11 Likes

Here’s my Durban Poison in the 16"x16" tent. They are at about 4.5 weeks flowering.

12 Likes

Weed.8 grow sites i tried to make it bend. wasnt gonna happen still in 16oz.cup…

18 Likes

@Seamonkey84 what sort of leds are you using in your setup? Got a link or thread on this?

Love the diy approach, ran CFLs in a similar fashion way back. Thinking of trying to build something similar in my 2x2 to replace my 100wCFL I am running now.

Quad copter went male. And another loser, to the bin.

10 Likes

I just checked preflower on my orange goji manifolds… I think all 4 are females! So no orange goji f3… but plenty of branches to hit with some other pollen hehe.

6 Likes

Male Rhinopple.

Out.

Next…

8 Likes

Yall are killin it. Maybe ill get in on the next one lol

1 Like

Plant Bondage - 50 shades of green…love it!!

Been missing out on all the fun. Have to revise my DWC a bit before next challenge and hop in for some fun.

5 Likes

Killin it again brother, been slammed at work, would have never had time to make a go of it, I need to give that Kush a run she’s a proven producer, think you will top the last yield record with this octopus…:metal::sunglasses:

1 Like

Taking cuttings off mine and flipping all my girls this week. The two that are staying in the contest are looking nice and green now, I think I have a handle on the feeding now, just have to keep it from drying out

5 Likes

Still haven’t taken cuttings, the up potted plants are doing spectacular, the ones still in 16oz aren’t looking as good as a week ago even…

6 Likes

At this rate, I either have to hook up a drip or wick system to water and feed them through the day, or just bow out this round and up pot them.

1 Like

Such a loser. Look at my coco level.
:man_facepalming:

The bucket is for topple prevention.

7 Likes

I think I would of faired better with coco, but never tried, and hand watering even twice a day during the bloom period wouldn’t really be possible for me, I basically live in two places lol

1 Like

For sure a pain in the arse. Lol
This is the first time putting a solo into flower. Usually I just goof around in veg.

How big is this plant? Thats in a 16 oz cup right.?
I’ve done this myself also, but didn’t think the plants would get this big?

2 Likes

Here’s mine somewhere around 6-7 seeks since I flipped it to 12/12. Ignore the spots, pH has been a bit too high. :wink:

14 Likes

Update. Even seniors fuck up. Left light on for 24 hours. Now she will sleep for 24. Crap. Oh well about 2 weeks till finish.

18 Likes

Flippin sweet! Nice work.

FAB!
Frosty Ass Biatch

2 Likes