2020 Cannabis with Meesh

I own, but I also have clients come to my house and can’t have weed hanging all over in plain sight and I’d rather not put more holes all over my walls and ceiling etc… It’s already enough that the entire house and my entire lot reeks of cannabis lol

7 Likes

So the podcast i was listening to that had this lady on said that a minimum of 3 inches is whats needed.

6 Likes

My Mom lives in Las Vegas and they use burlap to wrap their cacti outside for winter. Hope this helps. Maybe you can do that and save yourself some indoor space.

5 Likes

Sounds much more reasonable than the 8 - 12"… Regardless, I need more mulch for my planters in general then as I probably only have an inch or two down. Winter project.

5 Likes

Hey @Herbie! Guess what? I have lift off! Little cactus orchid sprouts coming out on 3 of the 5 today. Guess that answers our question. I let out a squeal of delight just now while peering into the hanging baskets. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I can not even tell you guys how wonderful it feels to only have 3 plants left outside to deal with. All of my other plants and flowers have been neglected aside from watering as soon as the cannabis started flowering and the dead heat of summer kicked in. Just had no time left after caring for the big babies to mess with anything else. Despite the current heat wave, all the summer plants are dying off and all of my planters are in desperate need of pruning back before winter and I am really looking forward to just being a regular flower gardener for awhile and tending to my beds. So many annual container plants need to be composted now that they have finished etc… It looks ugly as hell out there right now and I can’t relax in my sanctuary when it looks like shit. It just reminds me of all the things that haven’t been done.

Looks like I will resume posting in my regular garden thread again soon, so all you other regular garden nerds like me can follow along and we can resume our usual plant bs ing over there. I’ve gotten some new bulbs and a new ghost fern in the mail recently that I want to share with all of you.

For anyone interested in gardening, plant pics and general non cannabis plant discussions and you aren’t already following. Here is the thread… Of course I will still be posting here about this years cannabis grow including my strain reviews after the rest of harvest and curing.

Welcome to Meesh's Garden

8 Likes

I wish that would work but it snows several feet where I live and often turns into a solid block of ice Dec - Feb. I have some that can stay outside but many others I won’t risk getting harmed, there hard to come by and been with me for a min. I’m around 4000 feet elevation in the Sierra Nevada south of lake Tahoe, we get hammered.
I’m biting the bullet and making them there own little area inside with some low power led lights.

3 Likes

You go girl. Sound like me. My cannabis takes almost 100% of my time most days (my fault), and I get irritated when other things suffer. I’m actually getting more ahead of the game this year than last. The weather is staying warm, and it hardly rained so my yard gave me a break this year.

I started pre trimming my potted plants today. Everything is finishing at exactly the same time. All but one maybe. I really thought I had a few that would give me more time. I can finish all of the potted ones tomorrow and put up to dry but then the large ones will take some work. I usually take the top out first and let the lowers get more light while I start trimming.

It went well for me so far this year. I did get seeds it appears, but early, so most are under the buds from what I’m seeing. I hope it’s the male I think it is. I had a few. but one got loose early. I left the others to collect soon, in another part of the house and stopped messing with them. Otherwise I would have a seed fest again.

I’m getting my trim vibe on from reading about yours, so I’m ready, sort of, ha. I’m not sure how I’m going to store all of this. I have jars but not enough. Sorry for the rambling, it’s been a day. and I’m baked while my Chimichanga is baking, too. peace

5 Likes

LMFAO

:rofl:

“2021-22 Dispensary Tours with Meesh” :laughing:
“2023 F*cK Dispensary Weed - I’m growing again!”
(late summe '23: :bug: WaaaaaaaH! :bug: :bug: :bug:

:joy_cat:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

I have netting tacked to the ceiling of a shed the same stuff I wrap my plants with perfect spacing for air circulation . Its up out of the way been there for several seasons and super strong you can hang all your tops in straight lines one room size fan takes care of the circulation . After drying I place into totes to finish cure my shed is 12’ x 24’ feet air comes in under the walls and exits along the roof line so no humidity problems .

9 Likes

Dispensary? Nah, I got like this last year too. Whiny and tired and ready for it to be over. By January, I’ll be impatient to start my grow again. Lol

10 Likes

Hey Guys… Pick up some flowers for your lady on your way home. For no reason at all. You’ll thank me later. Just do it. Doesn’t even have to be extravagant. 5 or 6 bucks at the grocery store or Trader Joes.

11 Likes

Blue Dream went in to cure tonight. I’m gonna guess approx half a pound I got off of her. Disappointed with the yield obviously, damn bud rot, but no mold is present so far. We’ll see what happens in the bucket.

GDP starting to get it’s scent on in cure, very similar smell to the Blue Gelato right now. They are both candy/kool-aid like.

Spectral Tangerine starting to lose the curry and gaining the tangerine peel scent in cure. It’s nice.

Sitting here now testing Bruce Banger the practice plant. I will pack it up for cure tmw. Actually kind of wishing I had put this one in the ground instead of experimenting with it. Fresh dry it’s very pleasant. Very subtle and smooth, a minty, maybe pine, diesel like taste. Feels like you could easily chill on the couch or get up and take care of business. I feel balanced and easy right now. Just seems like a nice all around strain, one that you wouldn’t tire of. Def gets you high, but really functional. It’s helping my girly pain right now too. This strain takes the edge off. Highly enjoyable actually. Curious what it will be like after cure.

8 Likes

Forgot. Must be high :grin:

The 2 container plants, Bruce and Spectral Tangerine. I didn’t supercrop via Kushman’s method the ST, but y’all know I pruned tf outta Bruce my practice plant. Well, the ST had the super long spear buds and more bud sites, and Bruce was all compact on the top 3 Nodes of the plant. The ST was also a larger plant by maybe 8" or so. Well, Kushman’s method works… Bruce had less plant and 3x the yield. Experiment successful it seems.

9 Likes

What do you guys know about raspberry bushes? I got one in the spring, it grew green, lush and absolutely beautiful. Now it is dying off. I already assumed it will take another year or so to produce fruit, but is it supposed to die back like that or did it just die in general? Doesn’t make sense to me that I killed it as nothing changed and it was the happiest plant for all spring and summer.

Getting ready to pack up Bruce for curing. Gonna snatch a few more nugs out to puff on again while I’m at it. I almost don’t want to share this one with the men, but they’ll never let me get away with it. Damn. Really dig the high.

6 Likes

I have a few of those BB beans from somewhere. I remember reading the description and I was impressed.

The Raspberry bush dying is normal probably. Mine are dying back now. Mine have never fruited but I actually got a few blooms on one limb but it never made fruit. You have to separate one years stalks from the next or something crazy. I still don’t understand it totally.

2 Likes

Are they fem seeds from Seedsman? If so, you want to trade one or two for either fem blue dream or Holy Punch? I may have a fem straw diesel too and fem chocolope (but most don’t dig chocolate bud)

Funny I never read the description until after, seems there are 2 diff strains with similar names.

Bruce Banner and…

Bruce Banger (this is what I have) - OG Kush x Strawberry Diesel

4 Likes

How long do I keep burping? 3 weeks? My Blue Gelato has been curing for 15 days now

1 Like

Just until your moisture content hits your preference. Do you go by feel, or %RH in the jar?

3 Likes

I use Integra packs 62%

1 Like