2020 Deep Ellum FREE Seed Giveaway - Closed

Welcome to OverGrow @Andyj0803. This giveaway is closed unfortunately. You could look in the thread and or contact @deep_rob. He has a list of his strains available or google Deep Ellum Seeds.

We have lots of giveaways from various companies and members so just keep your eyes open. Get your post count going and get to know the site. That will increase your trust level and then you can message other members and participate in the giveaways. You need to be at Level 2 which won’t take long.

Pop in to the Introduce Yourself thread to let everyone you’re here and get the party started. You’ll enjoy it here, so poke around and have fun! peace

4 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

this is closed…the Baked Beanz auction just closed.but there will be more upcoming fundraiser auctions. i’m gonna donate a handfull of packs to joe for the next one, or one after that… our 1year anniversary as being a legal business is coming up soon also… i’m sure we’ll do something for that as well…
send me a message and I’ll get u sorted

–rob

13 Likes

5 Likes

Where did that come from? I just finished a Blue Orca Haze and a Velvet Orca last run. I have clones to do them again as my cold temps didn’t give me the results I’d hoped for. A friend has a lot of Swami Organics seeds.

2 Likes

im in old cat 65 what do i do for this offer

Welcome , but this ones closed Larry .

You need to be here for a bit and start doing more posting

1 Like

got ya old cat new tyo the system take care bro

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @lightlarry65. Your trust level goes up the more you post and participate. So, just visit lots of threads and get involved and it goes up pretty quick.

We have lots of individual giveaways and also we do co-op preservation grows to make seeds of discontinued strains and you will be welcome to signup for them. Just keep an eye open.

Poke around and get used to the site.It’s a little different than other forums but is a great format. Ask anyone on here for help if you need it. peace

Thanks for the tips i will try and spend more time on lol

3 Likes

been a old head since 1970 ya when the revelution got going lol how many can say that

3 Likes

Probably more than a few on this site . :smiley:

3 Likes

Hell yeah! I’m going to be popping a couple of these myself end of April or beginning of may. I’ll definitely be watching out for this grow.

1 Like

Oh hell, I was thinking that tag said Orca… not Oaxacan

nevermind!

Yeah buddy, we have a lot of older peeps. I’m one. I started smoking in '71.

2 Likes

bought my first nicklebag was in a match box at the pool hall lol

2 Likes

nickle bag was 5.00 right

2 Likes

nickel = $5 , dime = $10 , lid or oz. $15 - $20 . At least where I was . :sunglasses:

3 Likes

So that was you back then. … I remember … I was there pushing from behind. “VIVA REVOLUTION”
4 fingers of Oaxaca for $10. Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd. Good 'Ol days

5 Likes