2021 Fall box for Canadians

Yes. We have waited this long so a bit longer will not make a big difference if there is a chance of a second box still showing up. I hear will be on the fall/winter plans for myself anyways.

1 Like

Itā€™s not the waiting that bothers me @MBVapester , honestly itā€™s the not knowing if itā€™s a total waste of time. Every day be likeā€¦ :rofl: Donā€™t forget to send that addy bud.
ezgif.com-gif-maker (24)

9 Likes

Iā€™m so used to that as I always get things later here in the rural area. Itā€™s like Canada post and the couriers want to take extra weeks to get here. Sometimes Iā€™ve given up and then it shows up. I never b iLevel when the tracking shows itā€™s being delivered today as Iā€™ve been disappointed too many times. :crossed_fingers:and hope for the best.

2 Likes

Iā€™m supposed to be signed up but itā€™s showing that Iā€™m not now and itā€™s tough because I donā€™t have any to pop currently and am harvesting my current grow this Sunday

2 Likes

I see you only joined Christmas Eve, what were you supposed to be signed up for as I donā€™t see you on any of the sign up sheets. Most of them were closed when you joined.

2 Likes

LOL, like I say, itā€™s not the wait. Itā€™s not knowing if I am waiting for a reason or if itā€™s just wasting time :slight_smile:

1 Like

LoL I just realized that to but I just didnā€™t look at it plus I am in the states and I donā€™t know what I was looking at, Iā€™m just to stoned at the moment but I tried to get on the list for the next release thatā€™s what it was my bad just bummed about my plant sheā€™s not a she and thatā€™s y Iā€™m chopping it so my bad and I apologize for confusion

1 Like

Thanks for keeping us informed Doug!

2 Likes

No worries. To get in on the co-ops you sign up for individual runs. Check out this section @DrGonzo13 , there are open runs now that can be signed up for like Super Lemon Haze and Sour Diesel. So you are out of seeds and about to chop? What were you looking to grow next?

1 Like

No problem brother, fire me that addy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m trying to get a feminized or auto feminized but Iā€™m just trying to get something indica dominant but I donā€™t mind hybrids but I am open to any strains

1 Like

Oh thatā€™s not cool we def gotta hook her up with the other fire!
Let me know what youā€™re missing in the long haul @KanehB !

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry @Pigeonman , there is no fear of anyone being disappointed by their fall box. Have faith my brother, I got you all covered :slight_smile:

7 Likes

How many plants you able to run?

3 Likes

I am only able to do 1-2

2 Likes

Ok, tell you what, I got you covered for your next grow. Send me a PM and address. I will look and see what I can send you but it will be more than you can grow :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Once again OG community is amazing and I am just glad to have been here and not for seeds or something else like that but Iā€™ve truly been absorbing every time I read someoneā€™s post and I am hoping that by this time next year I will be ready to do some Pollen and seeds runs so thanks

6 Likes

If you are looking for something to signup forā€¦
this Co-op run still has a few slots openā€¦

:+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

12 Likes

Aww shucks thanks for looking out for me. :blush:

I wasnā€™t quite sure how everything worked so I only wanted to ā€œdip a toeā€ in first time round. :rofl:

@DougDawson is being very good about explaining things though and Iā€™m looking forward to seeing what my Fall Box looks like. :+1:t2:

7 Likes

Damn ! Your awesome brother ! And I can wait,I roll with the community brother, please think of me if you have any extra Blockhead or RKS
I only be voted to send early cause of the Triangle Crosse ,itā€™s been so long for them,and Iā€™m so grateful they are in brother ! Whoo hoo !
Peace

4 Likes