2021 Fall box for Canadians

Not on the list only wedding cake I show is crossed with a ? I know who that’s from wasn’t from the spring box .

The strains would have been SB x Wedding Cake and SB x Super Silver Haze with SB being Sweet Blue. They came from @GregorSmith

1 Like

No definitely didn’t get those!

OG

FH= fantasy hill

SD x SL = sour diesel x snow lotus

SS= sour strawberry

Blue Tara

Hibernate

Purple badlands
Believe that was the spring box seeds ?

2 Likes

I know purple badlands was a couple years ago as was Blue Tara. The last box was Strawberry Diesel X Space Dude, Double Panama Red, Paonia Purple Paralyzer , Blockhead Bx, Dragons Blood HashPlant, NL5, Vietnamese DaLat, Cheech Wizard, RKS and Triangle Kush. I may have to send yours in 2 mailers bud. With the 2 SB crosses and the BB muffin you are at 16 strains, I don’t think they will fit in one bubble mailer.

4 Likes

That’s most of the 2020 spring box

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Give me a few minutes I’ll re check my list. orange sunshine and pain pills have me confused. Lol

3 Likes

Double panama

SB x SS

SB x WC

Cheech wizard

LA Affie x Afghan Hash plant

Paonia purple

RKS

GT

BT

Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude

Dragons blood hash plant

Black snow photo reg

Cheese and grape auto reg

Had to switch to my phone iPad hadn’t updated the list .
This is the spring list I received .
The SBi need to change to SD

Thanks again for keeping me heading in the right direction some days I’d be lost.

5 Likes

Ok so you did get two of the SB crosses. The LA Affie x Afghan Hash was an extra from Budderton. The Black Snow was from anonymous4289 and I believe the Cheese X Grape was from Basementbeans.

5 Likes

Yes so that’s solved thank you
Helps when I check the current list first I guess.
I updated my list to show the breeders also now which is helpful. Not sure how you remember stuff but appreciate your hard work involved in doing so

5 Likes

No worries bud, if you need any more info just let me know.

4 Likes

Hmm maybe I had a label mixup, I’ll check later to see what that could be… I haven’t sent out any auto regs either.

3 Likes

Says double grape x skywalker x canna cheese 1:1 Think this is what you made @BasementBeans

3 Likes

They were from you @BasementBeans , lol, but not in the Co-op box. I traced them back to the New Years Giveaway.

5 Likes

Search tab doesn’t lie ! Lol

4 Likes

Excellent detective work lol. I reversed a canna-cheese so those would be fems. I did have a report of finding males in that round of crosses so there might have been a pollen oopsie! Just a heads up :v:

7 Likes

Fall box arrived today, thanks so much for all you do @DougDawson and thanks to all the breeders out there who make this happen…and thanks @Cannasseur

6 Likes

Another happy recipient of treasure, carrier pigeons made it here in record time. Amazing work @DougDawson and various Preservationists, whom all put in the time hardworkand care to make this fall line up come together.

16 Likes

Big thank yous to all the breeders and to @DougDawson !

Box got picked up from post office today!

7 Likes

My eagle has landed as well
thanks @DougDawson , @Gpaw , @G-paS and anyone else who work so hard for this community and to make this all happen. Overgrow the World! :dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

7 Likes