2021 Fall box for Canadians

Glad to see a couple more landed safely @Yetigrows and @Canofbusjoe. Enjoy.

5 Likes

My fall Box has landed! Thanks again @DougDawson and all the contributors for all you do! There is some straight up fire in here! :star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

Same here mine showed today thanks to those involved in making it a success .

3 Likes

Awesome brother, glad they made it safely. I think I am getting these mailings down to a science. Before the fall box it was forever since I sent mail, lol.

3 Likes

I even got a nice chunk of reusable hospital tape .

3 Likes

LOL, yeah, sorry about that. It was the best way I could think to keep stuff in place so it didn’t bulk up the bubble mailer. Not pretty but effective and easy to remove.

1 Like

Worked excellent nothing moved and you even flipped everything over to keep the tape from pealing the labels off :+1:

1 Like

Cool, glad it worked out. Think it’s going to be my new way :slight_smile: Totally read that wrong the first time, lol.

1 Like

Shit load of genetics now I just gotta get growing .

1 Like

I love how everyone’s using the 2021 thread versus the 2022 thread :rofl: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

We’re stoned…waddaya expect?

7 Likes

Just going through my seed stash…any info on this one? I’m currently searching, but if anyone has direct info to the OG in particular, please share.

1 Like

There were two. An antiquated OGer which was a very nice plant (I grew her with your Afghan lights) and a more recent one I’m not as familiar with which may have the same lineage.

1 Like

@50State is where my orange goji originated from.I just f2’d it .

2 Likes

Oh we are talking about different OGs I think. I got my orange from you :joy:

I believe this one was a master/bubba

2 Likes

So would this be orange goji or OG’er?

1 Like

Okay :+1: there also was a oger think that came in one of the boxes that were sent out.

2 Likes

I think my OGer came in vials but don’t quote me on that.

1 Like

I think they were in a 3d puck if not mistaken .

1 Like

You could very well be right I’m going off hazey no sleep memory.

1 Like