2021 Fall box for Canadians

No sweat @Ftlob , I added you to the RKS list, got lots for all. Got some crosses to, @Kushking902 is amazing and has provided lots for all.

7 Likes

If youā€™re involved Doug, thereā€™s no faith needed. Youā€™re 100% follow-through to the core with anything Iā€™ve ever seen you do in the context of OG since the very first post of your that I read. And while I know this to be true off OG, I have not had the pleasure to witness such in person as of yet so I can only imagine the butterfly effect your kind heart has with cause and effect as you do your think out in the real. :+1: :fist: :heart:

11 Likes

Iā€™m in no rush @DougDawson

Take as long as you need to collect, Iā€™ll happily wait for a message that tells me youā€™re ready for mah moneyā€¦

Thank you for taking on the task of distributing these gems to all of us.

Hopefully someday I can return the favour.

5 Likes

Whatever happens, happens. Whichever way you choose.
:slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :v:

5 Likes

How did I miss this one? Signed up.

4 Likes

Iā€™m in no rush either Doug. I didnā€™t even know I was on the list.

Iā€™m really so swamped with strains to run and practise making fem seeds with I donā€™t know if Iā€™d ever have time to run them tho a couple of Shadeyā€™s look like they could jump the queue. :slight_smile:

All I might be able to use soon is some hi-CBD fem autos for outdoors but itā€™s not a have-to-have thing. If anyone has something like that Iā€™m sure I have some nice stuff to swap with.

:peace:

10 Likes

Think the only one Iā€™m signed up for you have is the DBHP , thought I got in on blockhead but apparently not. Either way it doesnā€™t much matter to me, tbh if the others donā€™t show maybe hold mine until spring? @DougDawson not much point in shipping one strain.

3 Likes

Hey @DougDawson if thereā€™s extra RKS/Blockhead please keep me in mind.

3 Likes

If there is any room on the RKS list, I would love to be added, but completely understand if not possible

2 Likes

Hey @LabRat , I donā€™t have any high CBD Fem autos but if I come across some I will keep you in mind for sure.

Hey @TopShelfTrees1 , I have to check, Kushking902 sent me some RKS Crosses. If one of those crosses is RKS/Blockhead than yes I have them. I have given out a couple packs of the crosses and than stopped to make sure the fall box would be good. So right now I see you signed up for Panama Red, DBHP, Cheech Wizzard and Triangle Kush so there are 2 strains here for you. Plus a couple others that will be tossed in so even without the missing strains it will be worth getting your box :slight_smile:

Done.

6 Likes

Ok everyone, the votes are overwhelmingly in favor of waiting so waiting is what we shall do. Keep sending in those addresses so when the time comes all you will have to do is pay.

11 Likes

Amazing!! Thanks again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was referring to the packs, add me to the RKS list then as well please. No crosses RKS or blockhead

3 Likes

You know I saw this last night and left it figuring to revisit the comment today but I still donā€™t have the words to respond to this other than to say I donā€™t feel worthy of such praise. I really appreciate the kind words, thank you :peace_symbol:

16 Likes

Ah, I see. Confused me a bit as I have RKS crosses, I will add you to the RKS list and see about Blockhead.

7 Likes

Threads like this make he happy to be Canadian. Thanks guys.

10 Likes

flag

10 Likes

You are the best bro . Thanks @DougDawson and tbh take the praise itā€™s deserved. I always see you involved in almost everything going on, helping everyone constantly, giveaways like a champ! Not to mention pointing people in the right direction and giving them proper info when needed. Definitely worthy of praise. I know I appreciate all you do as does so many others. Thank you :pray:t2: truly for everything you do and will do. You are definitely a part of the reason this place is so amazing. I know for a fact you are the reason I stuck around after checking out OG again after finding out it was back. Then you engaged me, pointed me in the right directions etc. and encouraged my activity as well as directing me to the giveaway thread (which blew my mind) and then encouraging me to start my thread, the rest is history and now I have no intention of going anywhere else . I am a part of several other forums that are a wealth of info, or just have something that canā€™t be found here. But here is where I consider home, and feel as though I have no need to go elsewhere 95% of the time. Thanks for everything you do, the time you put in and the generosity you and so many others like myself share each and every day. We are doing REAL work here people, furthering lines, stabilizing, creating crosses. Reproducing long lost strains , and getting info and good genetics into everyoneā€™s hands even many who would have no their avenue to do so. I love this place, I love you all and I canā€™t thank you enough. OG is a family in every sense of the word and I absolutely love this place. Much love :heart:and respect :facepunch:t2:

18 Likes

Well said and agree :100:%
:dash::dash::v::sunglasses::canada:

7 Likes

Thanks bud.

Shucks

9 Likes