2021 Fall box for Canadians

Hey there fellow Canucks, so it seems Sebring may be moving things forward again and has asked for help. Not getting any details past that so far. One thing I can say for sure is that SSDD is on its way and I have tracking so the 29 that signed up for it will have them included in their fall box. Hopefully we will see some more information regarding the rest of the box that I have to received yet but at least we have a good reason to wait a while longer at this point. I will keep you all updated as more info comes in. Also waiting on the LSD beans to come it.

17 Likes

Good on you for dealing with the endless waiting game of the fall box Doug! Thanks for the update.
:grinning::+1:

11 Likes

No worries, on the bright side the longer we wait the more strains accumulate so itā€™s worth it :wink:

10 Likes

Iā€™ll happily hurry up and wait!

10 Likes

Hey there Canadians, SSDD touched down today so they will also be included in your fall box if you are signed up. There are no extras so if you are not signed up there will be no way to get these unless you trade with someone.

16 Likes

On a separate note there has been communication with Sebring and the completion of the fall box mailings will continue soon. Please donā€™t tag him, message home or otherwise try to figure this out. One member is in direct communication so please have faith that this is being worked out for you. More information will follow soon and your patience, for which I am grateful, will be rewarded.

18 Likes

Just to tease you all a bit I present your fall boxes. Yeah I know, they arenā€™t boxes, but you are still going to be happy when this is all done :slight_smile: One of those mailers has your name on it waiting for our second shipment which has been confirmed will be coming. More to come as we progress.

21 Likes

@DougDawson thanks for the update !

3 Likes

Looks like alot of work and time to me.
Thank you very much @DougDawson

4 Likes

Way to stay organized too! :+1:t2: Inspiring! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Woohoo! SSDD as well , keeps getting better everyday! I feel like a kid at Christmas!

5 Likes

Yes sir, Triangle Kush (black and golden), Road Kill Skunk, SSDD, some BOG LSD and some other surprises. While it has taken a while there will be nobody disappointed with the fall box.

15 Likes

Oh man! Better and better and better! Holy crap TK, RKS, LSD soooo many gems Iā€™ve always wanted! bro this is unreal! Thank you and everyone involved!

8 Likes

Yeah brother, going to be awesome. We can talk RKS crosses, free beans from Budderton and some from @CADMAN when the time comes :wink: Donā€™t want to let all the secrets out.

9 Likes

Yes, plus Iā€™d prefer if my head not explode :exploding_head: today lol. So dope, yet another reason I absolutely love this place

8 Likes

Are there any magic beans in the box that grow into big cannabis plants that reach the sky?
Jack and the beanstalk type thing?
Cause I could really use some of those to build a nice tree fort/house to live in. :laughing: :v:

8 Likes

You will have to ask @Oldtimerunderground , he is the grower of trees :slight_smile:

9 Likes

How about it @Oldtimerunderground ?
Maybe I can just go live in one of his trees?

7 Likes

Ohhh youā€™re such a teaseā€¦LOL Even a Canada dry boxā€¦do you bleed maple syrup too? You are just too Canadian Doug, if we could live up to the standard you keepā€¦ we all would be living in a better country. Cheers.

9 Likes

Eeeeeeeeeee!!!

Lol for sure!

So excited for this amazing package!

6 Likes