2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

Do I ask you for one? Am I close?

3 Likes

No shit, that was one hell of a box

4 Likes

The PPP and DP would be of interest for sure! Cheers pal!

5 Likes

i’m a little lost. when do we have to pay to participate? through sebrings site? is the i signup over with? i know i signed up for a blockhead bx but not sure about the rest. is it too late?

3 Likes

Dude, let me cut through the fog. Sebring lists the seeds he has and only a couple have had a signup. It will be announced here when to pay. If you signed up for Blockhead and PPP you are good. Now I believe Eagles009 and BigMike did a signup so check out their threads. The rest will become clear when Sebring is ready to start shipping.

18 Likes

Looks like the Night Terror’s already been identified… the Da Lat and Double Panama Red are from the #freakers, and although it’s just a guess, my hunch would be that the Durban Poison is from @Guitarzan as well since he organized those signups and ran Durban outside this year. The Cherry Cobbler seems to be a CBD variety from @misterbee:

8 Likes

Hey @BirD did you have a signup for the Night Terror OG? That is if I read your post correctly that they are from you… :pray:

3 Likes

I was just asking about the Lineage of the strain it’s blue dream x rare darkness
I have some crosses with rare dankness #1 and Rugburn
I really would like to get in on the nl5 hope don’t miss it.I have just seen post about it not sure if a post was made if so any have a link
Many Thanks

3 Likes

@Islayhearts sent them in along with the Blockhead seeds from his preservation run. No signup, I believe.

4 Likes

@Dirtron
The name just wants one want to grow a beast with those Beans

1 Like

Can new members get in on this, I am not seeing were I can place an order.

2 Likes

@SiliconTrichomes

You sign up for them here on OG as people decide to do community co-op seed runs.
Then, 2x per year (fall and spring) all of that seasons seeds get shipped. If you are in the :us: then you pay $6+ ($2 per strain you are signed up for) via sebring’s site, and he ships you your seeds!

But unfortunately it is not something you can sign up for after the fact…

But you do get to look forward to getting in on the spring22 box!!!

7 Likes

Thank you for the info, I will keep my eyes open for up coming spring run.

3 Likes

A good start would be reading though this thread @SiliconTrichomes . It will help you understand how all this works. All the info is here.

8 Likes

I joined OG just as the Spring21 boxes were just starting to go out, so I know the feeling. I have been looking forward to this co-op box for the past 7 months!

14 Likes

I hear you, the spring box was my first and man did @Shadey load that puppy. I was literally in awe. So many great strains from so many amazing OGers.

11 Likes

I sure hope @misterbee has his Cherry Cobbler in it. :wink: I have a thing for CBD varieties that do not alter reality. Once I have that itch scratched though…

7 Likes

Does anyone know if the Cheech Wizard will be in this box?

7 Likes

Hard to say, I don’t see them listed but I believe Sebring was reaching out to Nube. If not they will be in the Spring Box.

9 Likes

I never have received a message from @Sebring stating he received my beans. Hope they made it.

14 Likes