Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

Very nice, i love Dynomyco’s work :star_struck:.

2 Likes

yay autos also Autoflower cup very cool

4 Likes

Is there a link to this page?

2 Likes

Her you go. peace

https://diygreenlife.com/seed-shop/

6 Likes

yes diygreenlife or just search Sebring seeds such a good dude the poor guys does these seed drops over and over and every time we put him through hell but he keeps doing it guy is the spirit of OG for sure

13 Likes

@Sebring , just want to know if you’d be interested in +500 seeds of “Cherry Cobbler” Hemp. Will send, if interested. NON THC, excellent for medicine. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Some of ALL your donated seeds are featured next month. :100:

22 Likes

Is that your own variety @misterbee ?

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Picked it up from a good friend. I haven’t even had the time to look the variety up. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :honeybee: :100: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Cookies and Cherry Pie, Indica, sedation and relaxation are most noted effects.

15 Likes

Yes, please. You don’t even need to ask. :wink:

10 Likes

G-R-E-A-T!! They’ll take that Northwest Journey sometime next week. Continued good EVERYTHING in your world, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: 22nd marked on my Calendar!! :relaxed: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

So tired lol stayed up all day to catch this drop what I wont do for new autos to play with I don’t have a problem I really don’t ok maybe a little problem but think about it a pack of autos 2 maybe new genetics to add to the pool very very important to me so much bbn potential thank you for everything you do 3 PM est is rough for me sleep time but 11 est damn I’m at work so I’m missing this one but regardless thank you for all you do @Sebring truly the rest of you play nice and be kind to each other lol hope you all have a great day time for a nap

4 Likes

Seems like we have to register again…

1 Like

I reckon, I’m gonna miss out on this one. I’ve been waiting and just found out it was moved to later. I gotta get up a O dark thirty, to go to work. Maybe there will be some left. :v:t4:

1 Like

Do you need to be registered to be able to purchase? I’m signed up for the newsletter but when I go to register an account it says there’s already one associated with my email. Wanna make sure that I’m dialed before the drop

I’m sad we EU people won’t have the chance to get some :sweat_smile::v::v::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

05.00 in the morning for us :disappointed::disappointed: @Sebring

2 Likes

No need to register, but it speeds up the checkout :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Though I haven’t received the confirmation email yet…

2 Likes

I registered a few hours ago and didnt have an issue I dont think. Added address and payments as well. I wanna hoodie . . . Had to reset my alarm.

check your spam folder, but seems the site is down right now…

1 Like

Weird, went to register and it said my email was already on file, I assume from signing up for the newsletter, did the “forgot my password” dance and still haven’t gotten an email to change it. Might create a whole new email just to be able to get in on this :joy::joy:

Edit: nvm I’m a moron, email was in the spam folder :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

I’m experiencing the same problems :v:t4:

1 Like