2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

He has it updated and I already paid for the ones I signed up for.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

thanks @DougDawson i thought i missed paying, ok cool ill wait til he post some or, one less worry for now

3 Likes

I already paid last week ejem|nullxnull, as the list of strains going in the Box was posted I don’t think there will be further updates or changes, neither the trumpets of Jericho announcing the start of the process, just my 2 cents … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Yeah I’ve already paid postage as well.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen anything posted by him either but it does look like his site is updated.

Not sure what to make of that, not his usual SOP…

Perhaps he is waiting on some beans?
…In the lower gray area…

Current list of seeds:

Blockhead BX F2
Paonia Purple Paralyzer F2
Being Updated Currently!

Cheers
G

8 Likes

That is old @Gpaw

Strawberry Diesel X Space Dude
Double Panama Red
Paonia Purple Paralyzer
Blockhead Bx
Dragons Blood HashPlant
NL5
Vietnamese DaLat
Cheech Wizard

This is what he has for the US

25 Likes

:smoking:

Now just imagine that was the menu at the dispensary… :sweat_smile: if only…

I’d be going back to the cash machine for sure. :sunglasses:

It’s been a #$%^&* long haul but, bravo @Sebring & co. :clap:

:evergreen_tree:

13 Likes

Hope you mean this is what he has for us … :sweat_smile:
:globe_with_meridians:
leb|nullxnull

11 Likes

I am saying as the US distributor, these are the ones he is collecting for.

10 Likes

Congratulations @G-paS , I did not know you were made the US distributor. I am sure you will do a great job.

4 Likes

Lol. One comma makes all the difference. :wink:

7 Likes

I am not, I was referring to @Sebring. This was in response to a few threads in a row about what @Sebring had available to pay for, for the US.

I had the comma, the pronoun was the key :rofl:

10 Likes

Oh, my mistake, I misunderstood. :v:

1 Like

:rofl:
He does way too much work.

3 Likes

I suppose I have to go back to each seed run to figure out which ones I signed up for? It seems like it was only four or so. And, is there an excess of any strains that could be requested at time I ay for my signups? peace

3 Likes

If you click on the links on @Sebring page it will link you to them. That made it lots easier.

3 Likes

I did just read that because of so many members now that if you didn’t sign up there likely won’t be any extras. I’ll see if I can figure out which I signed onto. Thx

1 Like

I’m only on the last one. Seemed like there were others, but maybe that was the last box. Thanks to all of the players making it happen! I have a few days before I pay so maybe there were a few others. No biggie either way. peace

2 Likes

I am not sure what is being sent to me for Canada yet @GMan but if you let me know what you are after and there are extras I will happily send them off to you.

4 Likes

*Probably a bunch of those evil Chinese things
From Amazon * :laughing::laughing::laughing:

:christmas_tree:

1 Like