2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

Nevermind, guess I am in on at least one or two , so many gems I missed out on though.

2 Likes

I put these in the mail this morning

They are headed your way. These 2 strains are documented, in my journal

I would like them to be included in the fall box, for everyone, if possible. They are regular autos. Thanks.

The Stuck in Plain Sight is Stealth Fighter x Bubble Gum
The mom
STEALTH FIGHTER – Autoflowering – Feminized (THE ULTIMATE STEALTH STRAIN !!)

Autoflowering + Feminized.

Want to grow outdoors and stay low key?

Our STEALTH FIGHTER features strange looking leaves that do not resemble a regular marijuana plant, perfect for growers looking to keep a low profile.

Bred from Dutch Passion’s original Duck Foot strain which had a strange natural leaf deformity, we’ve crossed and stabilized it with an additional red-purple strain to further enhance its STEALTH characteristics.

When grown outside where temperatures typically drop 15+ degrees at night, her flower, stems and leaves will usually turn an atypical shade of red-purple. Passing by you would think it’s a flower or strange exotic plant!

She’s also stealthy on the smell side – barely noticeable throughout the entire veg phase and a large part of the flowering phase.

Expect her to take about 85 days to complete (start to finish), growing about 65-100cm in height in that time.

Her mostly Indica profile coming in at 20% THC provides a relaxing experience, perfect for the afternoon or evening.

The dad, is the Bubble Gum from Mark. I can’t get much information outta him except
Hi Gary I got the Bubblegum from Jonah of the valley in Spokane. It came from Canada and smells just like a Bazooka Bubblegum

Mark

Hi Gary the only thing I can tell you is it came from Canada.

Mark
This is from my direct correspondence, with him.

The second Strain
Lucifer’s Big Buddy
Mom

Auto Giant Devil XL | Linda Seeds

Auto Giant Devil XL cannabis seeds produce a vigorous, self-flowering cannabis plant that should be of particular interest to commercial growers.

Auto Giant Devil XL marijuana seeds provide plants with very high quality characteristics in every respect. This strain grows relatively tall and under good conditions can reach a height of 110 to 160cm. Expect a harvest of 650g/m² or more, with 12 plants under 600W.

If you want to grow the Auto Giant Devil XL Strain outdoors, we recommend sowing from the end of May until mid-June, but no later than the end of June! The hemp plants need about 10 weeks from germination to reach full maturity. If you grow Auto Giant Devil XL in the summer or midsummer period, you will achieve yields of up to 350g/plant.

The result is resinous, potent flowers with up to 20% THC and a slightly sweet Jack-Herer aroma. Simply Potty Delicious!

Flowering Time
8 - 10 weeks
Height
tall
Indica/Sativa
indica/sativa
Seed Type
Yield
extra large
Growth Area
THC Level
15 - 20 %
Genetics
Big Devil #2 Auto x Jack Herer Auto

and again the dad is the Bubble Gum from Mark.

I hope that these do well for everyone :v:t4:

47 Likes

Only one word comes to mind: “Outmotherfuckingstanding”

18 Likes

That’s a boat load of beans! Great work :+1:t5:

5 Likes

Oooo Sebring!

1 Like

DAAAAMN! Wow! @repins12
Sounds amazing!

I just stumbled into this thread… now to finish reading :books:
I do more reading than commenting… :green_heart::v:

4 Likes

Can’t wait, hope things are getting better for you man

3 Likes

Hey @Sebring , so going by the 100 packs you put together for Paonia Purple Paralyzer you will be around 13 packs short. I have packed up 2000 more seeds which are going out today, I will PM you a tracking number. I have another 2000 to send but did not want to put them in the DVD case as it would be heavy and I didn’t want it to draw suspicion. So 50 grams of seeds heading your way now so list is more than covered. I will send the other 50 grams of seeds when I have some extra money as tracked shipping costs a few bucks.

29 Likes

Incredible work! Do we need to make a signup/wiki or something to help Sebring keep track? Just trying to be mindful of whatever makes it easier for him. But, wow, what an awesome contribution! Can’t wait to try some autos outdoors over winter here in SoCal. Those babies are going in 5 gallon fabric pots outside within days of arrival…

3 Likes

These sound awesome man, great job and great contribution!!

4 Likes

Ok folks, waybill forwarded to Sebring, PPP for all :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Is this signup from the last PPP run (like almost 2 years ago?) or is there a newer signup/wiki/list somewhere? Sebring’s site says there might be some extras of these to be added to our fall boxes, and since you’re the man supplying the goods, figured it can’t hurt to go directly to the source to see what’s up.
Sorry, just a little confused on the PPP roster. Thanks :pray:

4 Likes

@DougDawson did another PPP run not long ago @gratefulned

4 Likes

Hey bud, it’s a mix of both. What I did was took the original sign up sheet, the one where the seeds went missing, and copied it to my recent run. Than I added a new sign up so that way nobody that was on the original run missed out and all new people could sign up.

Can you link where you saw that? I cant find any info on Sebrings site regarding the PPP. There will be extras. I believe he needed 113 packs to cover the list as I still have the Canadian portion. He ended up with 100 packs so I just shipped him 2000 more seeds. That will leave him with extras. I am also going to ship him another 2000 soon. I just could not put them in this shipment as the seeds would have added too much weight to the DVD case and I didn’t want them looking at it funny when it was so heavy. Whether these extras go out in the fall boxes or just get put on Sebrings site will be up to him but there will defiantly be some available outside of the 2 sign up sheets.

11 Likes

hey @Sebring
i sent you a package of DragonBlood Hashplant seeds. They were supposed to get to you on Saturday. Every make it to you? I have a tracking number if we need it

14 Likes

@ Sebring I mailed the NL5 packs today. They should be there Thursday!

13 Likes

Get a Heavy Metal sleeve for next time. Some Motorhead or something.

4 Likes

List updated and added to the main topic post.
Because it would be a huge help, does anyone know off chance which sign up strains need included that haven’t been already?

See first post for current list.

11 Likes

Maybe this?

1 Like

Strawberry diesel x space dude f2. Hopefully they found you yesterday.

11 Likes