2021 Spring Seed Runs Co-op Box information

That would constitute as major suckage, hope that’s not the case :cry:

1 Like

If seeds were legal here, I’d do it. :confused:

2 Likes

Don’t worry, our man in the North will do it great Arriba|nullxnull, in case he couldn’t I would cover him once again, hope not … frech|nullxnull

5 Likes

I thought he sent you the SSSDH to distribute. That’s what my assumption was based on. I’m getting tired of the on and off. Too old to keep up with it.

2 Likes

The sssdh where sent to @George and he was really kind enough to help out this round with distributing the beans to Eu citizens
He already had all the info so it was the best way to do that time.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @George :pray::pray: @Sebring

The spring box and others will be sent to me together with the list of all Eu members.

I’ll pm you all with the question if you like it with tracking or not, price and so on.

7 Likes

Excellent. Glad that’s sorted then. :kissing_heart:

There are at least two instances mentioning George1961 as EU distributor that should be changed then.

Edit: oh, and on @Sebring’s website.

3 Likes

I changed my post so EU distributor is listed as @Swe-can ? I also updated the “About the Seed Runs Co-op” page. Now it’s just the Sebring page that needs to be updated. :v:

4 Likes

Super !

When it comes to payment I always thought that you could send them to the distributor or @Sebring and then he will send them to the distributors… still confused over which way is the right way as it does have the option to choose country on his website.

For everyone in Eu that’s signed up for sssdh, @George is distributing them but send the 2 $€£ to me and I’ll send them to George all together and also for the material, so you don’t need to send twice and loose on PayPal and so on

If you already sent them to him don’t worry. I make it up for every penny lost

9 Likes

The direct way is the money goes to distributors. Doing it via Sebring is an extra option. I don’t know what for exactly but it’s in this thread somewhere.

I did not see that the Co-op info page is a wiki, I could have done it myself :blush:
Thanks!

4 Likes

I know that’s the best way, but I’ve always sent them to @Sebring plus a little extra as a thank you :pray: :blush:

Don’t know where it’s says exactly.

But in then end I’ll msg everyone as soon as I get the beans

4 Likes

No worries, happy to help :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here is the post.

I can’t pay through Sebring’s site, so last time I sent the money to George1961, he sent it to Sebring on my behalf, but then he himself was the distributor :crazy_face: :confused: :rofl:

3 Likes

It’s confusing times @allotment 🤦:raising_hand_man:🤦 :joy:

6 Likes

Maybe we just use too much weed. :rofl:

5 Likes

3 Likes

@Swe-can fixing my site to show you distributing for EU.

6 Likes

Sounds perfect! Did send you a pm also @Sebring

Just to double check some things :blush:

2 Likes

Sorry guys what like to pay for the seed run please

2 Likes

Any objection to something like

:flag_us:
list of names
:canada:
list of names
etc

2 Likes

@Sebring stated earlier he had more than enough to send seeds to those who signed up!!! You should be fine. Message him on the site to see if you’re included, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes