2021 Spring Seed Runs Co-op Box information

Don’t worry man, everybody does that. The day I hit TL2 I signed up for 8 runs. :slight_smile: Funny thing, the box that all those strains were in is the Lost Box. :grinning: The Universe can be a real fuckin hoot sometimes. :slight_smile:

There’s noting wrong about signing up for several runs. What you don’t want to be is a seed run vulture. They circle until they see a seed run thread, then they swoop in and sign up. Then they disappear. Until the boxes are ready to be sent.

The Co-Ops were conceived with the idea that if you got seeds from a run, you’d do a Co-Op run yourself to keep the line going, and refresh the seeds. But vultures don’t play that, so it doesn’t happen as often as it should.

It’s easy to do it right. If you sign up for a run, read the thread, like the posts, ask questions, offer suggestions. If you get seeds from a run, make more, and give them to the folks who missed out the first time.

It’s a great community, and it’s filled with people who are willing, and more importantly, able to give you solid advice on just about any canna-related topic, and lots more besides. :grinning:
:guitar:

26 Likes

:+1: :+1:
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Hello all. My Payment was made and I was refunded the double shipping, wouldn’t allow me to make a donation and I’ve been registered on @Sebring site for a while , now when I try to log in , says that my username and or email does not exist and no way to retrieve info. Has anyone else had this issue?

1 Like

Greetings,

I’m new to this seed run party. May I get more info on how this works. I am guessing the first post seeds are sold out?

If anyone can give me the run down. Thanks. :v:

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::dash::desert_island:

2 Likes

:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Just hover Over the Topics under the TITLE at the top of the thread to get more and related info.

2021 Spring Seed Runs Co-op Box information

Breeder’s Lab Seed Runs Co-op

4 Likes

Thanks, that answered many questions. What are the responsibilities of members who receive the seeds?

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::dash::desert_island:

6 Likes

No real responsibilities, they’re yours to do what you wish. We do advocate paying it forward and participating in the community, but there are no requirements other than the donation for the site and a couple bucks per pack to cover shipping. Usually there’s a ton extra that just gets donated to the site to help keep it running with minimal advertising.

5 Likes

The idea behind the Co-Ops is, if you get seeds from a run, you should do a run yourself at some point to make seeds for the next group of new members that come along. It was a way to keep those strains circulating within the community.

There’s no seed run police checking lists or anything, like most everything here it’s all on the honor system. You don’t have to do anything but pay shipping, and the $2 per strain donation to the server fund, but IMO if you really get what OG is about, you’ll want to do more than that, and a seed run is a great choice. :v:
:guitar:

16 Likes

This is a good way to be in touch with what is moving around here, learnt it from a wise Oger :grin:, you should follow the thread once started as it will show you the way to grow them once it is your turn … beer3|nullxnull

9 Likes

“learnt it from a wise Oger”

My brain SO wants to change that to “Ogre”

I know the movie SHREK taught me Ogres can be the nicest people…

6 Likes

I was saying we should be the OG ogres a few days ago on a different thread!

3 Likes

Well hell, I want to pay and went to the link in Sebring’s first post instructions…but no Idea what the heck is going on lol I tried to follow the yellow brick road but nada. Any help here would be appreciated

3 Likes

Should be real straight forward bud. Go to the link, select your region from drop down. It will populate a shipping cost and you add that to cart. Than when you go to cart there is a server donation box. Add $2 for each strain you are signed up for, I was on 5 of them so it would be $10. Add that to cart. Than check out. I paid someone else’s shipping a while back and it worked like a charm. Also make sure to put your OG user name in field provided.

6 Likes

Ok I clicked the link it sent me to Overgrow.com Seed Run Shipping (MEMBERS ONLY)
$3.00 – $6.00 but there is no drop down…wtf am I doing wrong here? lol

Throw up a screen shot bud

1 Like

Further down the page there is a region option with a drop down.

3 Likes

Alrighty! lol I’ve gotten that far now can you please tell me where and how I add my name? thanks! also how do I pick an available strain?

If you have not picked yet, it’s too late I’m afraid. Signups for this round are over.

1 Like