2021 Spring Seed Runs Co-op Box information

21 posts were split to a new topic: Adjusting member levels to promote engagement

5 posts were split to a new topic: Seed-less for better smoke?

Hey @Sebringbi now know that I am a level 2 member thanks too @allotment… now my real question is how can I get on the mailing list for the next preservation run :eyes:

You are a level 2 member. Just click on your name here in the thread and you can see your status.

3 Likes

Aww man… you learn something new everyday thanks @allotment

2 Likes

Here you go bud, this will help explain the whole trust level thing to you.

4 Likes

THANK YOU @allotment

HOW TO

Find out which Seed Runs you signed up for via SEARCH

(insert user name here) category:37 then Press Enter ie…

iggypuffs category:37

8 Likes

I found the website in a Jorge book… and since then every question I have gets answered here… this is the best Avenue for growers… The OGer’s online bible what I like to call it :man_shrugging:t5:

8 Likes

Wow bud, so all seed runs in in catagory:37. That’s really cool, great share.

3 Likes

I am going to have to do some looking. I am not sure what I am signed up for.

Seed runs from what I read it happens yearly or seasonly… but sign up before it’s too late

@Sebring
I’ve been sick and was hospitalized for past 3 weeks. Slowly catching up and realized that I had not contributed for shipping and seed runs fee for Spring Box 2021. I made shipping payment today for Overgrow Runbut couldn’t figure out how to add $4 minimum for 2 seed runs. :thinking:

Will try a regular order with charitable donation next.

6 Likes

Hey bud, look at post #243 above, I show how to do it with screen shots. Hope that helps and glad you are feeling better.

4 Likes

That many didn’t go to your site from US? I thought everyone would be jumping on asap. Must just be us new ones that are so excited to get them :nerd_face:
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

I’m on the list am I supposed to just pm my adress? If so I already did

1 Like

Hello from month supporter land. I’m not sure what the skinny is and to be honest I suck at reading and scrolling. If anyone wants to chime in that would be appreciated as I would like to be added to said box and add to said box also. @Sebring I do believe this has been bestowed upon you?

1 Like

Signing up for AND adding to the Spring Box has ended. In fact, Boxes are headed out Monday and later, if @Sebring get updated addresses as requested. I do believe he is certainly accepting donations for his site (members ONLY pay a small shipping fee). I would suggest messaging him via PM. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: If wrong, I apologize for false info!!

14 Likes

You need to got to his site. https://diygreenlife.com/product/og-seed-run/ Pay for shipping and $2 per strain on the list that you have signed up for. You supply your screen name and addy on the site.

• Silver Mountain
  • Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze
  • Malana
  • Go Nuts
  • Craigson15’s crosses
  • Good Medicine CBD

These are the ones that are in the box for spring. I see you on the Silver list.

6 Likes

Thanks a bunch i don’t remember which ones I signed up for so I just added a $2.00 donation for one of each if possible

3 Likes

@sebring you’ve only got me down for the sssdh, correct?
These were done by @Swe-can , correct?

2 Likes