2021 Spring Seed Runs Co-op Box information

Signing up for AND adding to the Spring Box has ended. In fact, Boxes are headed out Monday and later, if @Sebring get updated addresses as requested. I do believe he is certainly accepting donations for his site (members ONLY pay a small shipping fee). I would suggest messaging him via PM. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: If wrong, I apologize for false info!!

14 Likes

You need to got to his site. https://diygreenlife.com/product/og-seed-run/ Pay for shipping and $2 per strain on the list that you have signed up for. You supply your screen name and addy on the site.

• Silver Mountain
  • Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze
  • Malana
  • Go Nuts
  • Craigson15’s crosses
  • Good Medicine CBD

These are the ones that are in the box for spring. I see you on the Silver list.

6 Likes

Thanks a bunch i don’t remember which ones I signed up for so I just added a $2.00 donation for one of each if possible

3 Likes

@sebring you’ve only got me down for the sssdh, correct?
These were done by @Swe-can , correct?

2 Likes

What are Craigsons crosses made up of?

1 Like

I believe he did F2 of Bodhi’s Golden Triangle and Black Triangle. Maybe others. One fell short on bean production so I’m not exactly sure what is included in these.

10 Likes

Chiming in @Enjoi802 You need to start reading and scrolling to be in the skinny. We can’t babysit you all the time. Well maybe we can for such a good guy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Thank you @schmarmpit
Naw I’ll pass just Swe-can’ SSSDH will do me fine.

2 Likes

I try and read but in between 6 kids, growing, business, eating, my four hours of sleep a night and such I have found little time to be a able to surf like I use to. I thought there was a members box for those that supported the site. I could be wrong but those use to be a thing right. @Sebring is this gonna be a thing again

8 Likes

There’s normally a Spring Box AND a Fall Box, incorporating the “Runs” leading up to those Seasons. The member doing the Run sends the seeds to @Sebring, he allocated an equal amount to members who signed up, members pay through his site, he sends seeds. Bear in mind, he has a complete Farm Operation, Consulting activities, and many (I mean, many) other related obligations. Plus, from time to time, he wrestles an assortment of Nature’s critters. An OG Sage in my opinion, doing the work of the Gods. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

23 Likes

Rock on. The clarification is there. Just need to start paying more attention to the seed runs. :joy:

5 Likes

At least PM me your address, please.

9 Likes

Hey @JaxxMunster , many are broke, no shame in that. Let me know what you owe and PM me your details, I will cover your costs for this one.

15 Likes

@Sebring i received my seeds, but I am missing the Bodhi Silver Mountain, they were not in my package?

2 Likes

i think its just the trump nutz buddy you can have my spot ’ if aloud ’ if not pass them along to the next please i tried to stay off the ‘‘runs’’ but had a few too many tokes that nite lol i never know how much will be available in my b. acc. monthly you sir are too generous thank you though

8 Likes

No worries bud, you only have one strain to pay for, I can do that. Seriously, I am happy do to do it. I am already on that list so paying a couple bucks for a fellow OG’er is perfectly cool. Let me take care of this and than you can grow the stuff out at your convince. We can’t Overgrow the world unless we get seeds to all brother or sister.

18 Likes

I don’t have you on the list for SM. :frowning:

5 Likes

@Sebring Was on the sign up list trust level 2 #47? :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

You’re correct just the silver diesel.

1 Like

The same here…but I was dead last on the list. On the upside there was a pack of Dank Zappa in there that I wasn’t expecting.
My first package…very cool !! :slight_smile:

9 Likes