2021 Spring Seed Runs Co-op Box information

I prefer the ones that don’t seal, I just use tape. Than they can be reused as I store my seeds in containers. Just a personal preference but I like to recycle.

6 Likes

Just made payment, Booom! Thanks to everyone involved, this is quite the major undertaking, to do twice a year. Don’t know how you guys get this stuff done with everyday life in the way.

3 Likes

Ok I just did payment thru your website @Sebring if I did incorrect or not the correct amount I appreciate a heads up. Thanks to you and all the seed producers. Good stuff people!

1 Like

I don’t remember if I signed up for these is it too late

Paid! Thanks to everyone that helped with all the co-ops, and all the members that help make this such an awesome place! :green_heart:

1 Like

Correct. However, when I get non-USA shipping payments I forward the money on to the correct region’s distributor.

12 Likes

Thank you to all for doing what you do! I however forget that I gotta signup for these lol.

2 Likes

@Gaz29 are you taking care of this?

Cheers mate

2 Likes

Thanks Sebring! I’m all paid up.

1 Like

@Sebring
Am I doing something wrong in adding to my cart? I feel like an idiot lol

I click USA, adds 5$ for shipping (but it’s in the cart like a product item).
Then I add $6 for strains and when I do that it further adds $6 more for shipping?

So $17 total, is that what it should be?

3 Likes

Yes @Pakore , I’ll contact you all when I receive the seeds ok. Anyone else from the U.K. :point_up: - Same as @Pakore above …
Cheers , I’ll be in touch soon as poss …!

Happy growing peeps,
Gaz

6 Likes

Im paid for! I paid gor all six and threw in a little extra for you @Sebring . I only signed up for 5 but another member asked me to pick up his, its in the notes at check out. Thanks!

4 Likes

It’s not just you man. I have the same problem every time. It always adds that extra $6, and @Sebring always winds up refunding it for me. I don’t know what the deal is, but $17 for 3 strains shipped, is still pretty sweet. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

13 Likes

I think I have it fixed.

I should be refunding the stacked charge over the next couple days.

14 Likes

Just keep it in my case. I just took the shipping charge off and used it for that. And $21 for 3, 4 or 5 pks of seeds is a bargain.

8 Likes

I’ll have my money soon as I get paid around the first.
Thanks @Sebring for doing what you do

2 Likes

Go Nuts: Orange Gogi x TrumpNutz
Orange Goji: Orange Sunshine x Goji Og
TrumpNutz: Saucy balls x Cheetos

14 Likes

Paid for mine! Can’t wait. The fall one is what led me to overgrow!

4 Likes

@Sebring or others distribuitors could help me, but how does Sebring will know how many strains send to each distribuitors? I’m asking because no LA member contacted me so far. So i suppose LA members haven’t signed up for seeds runs? Just confirming with you guys. :grimacing: :v:

@Sebring , if is just me on LA region, is it okay pay for my order directly on the website? Thanks for trust and be safe everyone! :v:

1 Like