2021 Spring Seed Runs Co-op Box information

Once you add shipping go to cart, that is where you add server donation for each strain.

After donation added go to checkout and that is where OG name and info added.

There are no available strains, only what you signed up for previously. So if you are not on signup sheets for any rins there is no spring box for you, sorry.

4 Likes

I signed up on another list lmao sorry about this mixup it’s the Agent Orange list

4 Likes

You are signed up for Agent Orange. That one is not done yet. Apart from that I don’t find your name in the seed run category:

https://overgrow.com/search?q=johnnypotseed%20category:37

5 Likes

All good, just not ready to be paid for and shipped. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you are in the US Sebring will need your name and address if you haven’t given it to him already.

3 Likes

When I paid shipping through his site he got my name/address. I don’t need to PM it to him through here right? I don’t want to fill his mailbox any more than necessary.

Got the extra strength pain rub in the mail Monday! That stuff is the balm!? :rofl:. Thanks @Sebring

6 Likes

NO, I said if you haven’t given it to him already.

4 Likes

Look out for the fall box.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Yeah, its gonna be fire!

1 Like

I still need shipping info for these members:

@Canabisius
@DesertGrown
@djfda714
@farmerjohn
@gratefulned
@Grohio
@GrumpyOldBastards
@jaxxmunster
@Keifer1
@Lucky

19 Likes

That makes me excited that they might be shipping soon!!

5 Likes

United States Members
If you’re waiting on Craigson15’s Crosses, everything is packed and waiting on their arrival.

If you didn’t sign up for the C15 Crosses, then your package ships tomorrow.

If you’re on the list of members I don’t have addresses for, yours will ship once I receive your info.

25 Likes

Just sent you my shipping info.

I’m in no rush. My seed box runneth over. Just excited lol

8 Likes

i’m sorry i’m broke and will be for a while please don’t d.q me from further runs

3 Likes

Paid +10 not positive I left my screen name

Hey I pmd you my adress is that all I need to do?

I did the checkout link thingamabob I think/hope I did everything right

Hey @Sebring, hope you’re taking time to breath and eat and sleep. lol. Thanks bro!

Are you all out of the Comfort Cream? I was gonna add that to the box or oder separately. If you’re out, it’s time for me to try my hand at making my own. I have a big bag od Sebring’s Revenge, Perkin’s Cut (Cannatonic), and 3 big bags of Afghan CBD x Black Afghani.

I’ll see if I can find your recipe if you’re out. Any chance you know which post it’s on in your thread?

Thanks for all of your hard work. Here’s to no varmint bites in 2021! peace

6 Likes

21 posts were split to a new topic: Adjusting member levels to promote engagement