2022 4/20 deals and steals

Didn’t see another thread for this yet. Sharing any info on 420 sales going on for other members to find.

14 Likes

Looks good : )

I wonder if Joti will do 420 sale / discount ?

2 Likes

He has a 15% off going on right now.

4 Likes

I Believe he has springfever for 15%

@Orison was right there he changed it :v:

1 Like

Thanks @Orison and @Swe-can , just afraid to pull the trigger yet incase a better deal comes in lol

2 Likes

Sensi seeds is advertising 35% but if you go to the site I think it’s 50% : )

1 Like

7 Likes

Damn, Sensi Seeds doesn’t ship to Canada!? Shiiiit, I was trying to buy Hindu Kush and Northern Lights :sleepy:

2 Likes

Piff Coast Farms has $50 off with code Piff20

Snagged a pack of Midnight Mass

2 Likes

Damn that is tempting me so hard

Hi Orison, I’ve merged these threads together. Easier to get in on all of the deals.

2 Likes

PiffCoastFarms. Use code “Piff20” for 50$ off every pack of seeds on our site!

1 Like

This is a great deal to try them out. No min order to try them out for the price of buying 100 at a time normally.

SALE (farmerfreeman.com)

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

BVV_420

2 Likes

DCSEED

5 Likes

Maybe for the best - I know a couple folks who grew out new sensi hindu and had bad experiences/said whatever the beans were they were nothing like old hindu

1 Like

That’s one right there I probably need to jump on. Endorsed by Mr. Bob Hemphill himself

2 Likes

Yea I got the 32oz. Should last a while!

1 Like

Should prolly spend the $$ on my IPM instead of more seeds, but useful just restocked thier black lime special reserve from meangene at GLG

7 Likes

That actually dies make me feel better… I didn’t NEED them, but I really want to do a good Hundu kush grow…actually, what it is, is, I have 3 pretty women that want me to grow Hindu kush :laughing::rofl:

6 Likes