2022 4/20 deals and steals

Marley

4 Likes

$25 a pack

4 Likes

Wondering if there are any good sales going on today, post here if you know of any.

1 Like

Sweet seeds has 30% off

I guess all big breeders have some sort of deal today… just make sure the deal price is lower than on other days :wink::joy:

Ductj passion BYU one get one free

Love em or hate em…
CALI Connection has $200 free gear, just pay tax and shipping.
☆djsf

1 Like

Ace seeds has a few gems on 50% off for 420.

Just bagged some Golden Tiger.

2 Likes

Thanks to @Gizmo 125.10 with free shipping 4/20-22 HLG 30 UVA LED Supplement - Horticulture Lighting Group — LED Grow Lights Depot

1 Like

4 Likes

Planet of the vapes…25% off…hello Mighty+
:smiley:

4 Likes

Rainscience

Stackable discount with coupon codes. Here’s one, “bangdang”.

3 Likes

Is there a coupon code or anything?

There’s no code needed…just add the selected seeds to the cart then go to check out.

The price shown is the half price…ie the Golden tiger was €25 for 5 fem…was €50 before 420

Good luck

1 Like

Ladies and gentlemen I believe I have hit the jackpot! Not only did I get a great deal, but wow!! Shoe @ Headie Gardenswent over the top with his secret 420 giveaway. The order was for by one get one free Dominion seeds strains for $75 and Bodhi strains $45 a pack, if you buy three you get a fourth free.

I received two packs of Dominion G, two packs of Skunkband, one pack of Bohdi Silver Sunshine, one pack of wifi 43 x kashmir, one pack of Lonestars Sharon White Widow x C99 and one pack of Nicotiana rustica as a love gift. Wow, wow, wow, WOW!

His sale is still on for two days!

12 Likes

Was wondering if you got any Mephisto on 420 I was able to get some good stuff and I got 2 freebie strains Sour Stomper x Double Grape and Hubbabubbahaze x livers bx and I got a pack of strawbba the Hutt and Double Grape and I was just wondering @Yetigrows if you got any and I wish that one freebie was grape walker kush x ravenberrry

2 Likes

I didn’t grab anything.

I’m waiting for either livers bx or their NEW wedding cake to drop.

I’m poor right now.

1 Like