2022 Cannabis Cultivation Network: Picture of the year contest: Art, Cannabis, Life. OverGrow the World!

weed

art
life

Did I do it right?

23 Likes

Cannabis entry

27 Likes

:fu: FUcancer! :fu: Had to get my $1 in for the day!

6 Likes

This is awesome! I might have some photos to share.

OverGrow The World and FUCancer!!

7 Likes

Cannabis. I got the blues and I love it!

Art. Lynn Valley Park, N. Vancouver, B.C., Canada. When I was a teen, my friends and I would get high and slide down that natural water slide in the middle of the photo. It’s about a 20 foot drop. Great young stoner fun!

Life. That’s me with my first crop. Didn’t grow again until 2021. Life goes on.

And yes, FUCancer!

34 Likes

CLOSED
Happy :snowflake: December :snowflake: OG’s! It’s time to give back to a community that has definitely given to me…

First things first…big Thanks to @Heliosphear for putting on the POTY contest! As well as all the donors! Much love! @DougDawson @CADMAN @Bobgrows @buckaroobonsai @Papalag @V4vendetta I also can’t forget the OG’s who put me onto overgrow in the first place @DefNSmokn and @other_barry

For the POTY contest I would like to give away 25 envelopes for the 25 days of Christmas!(U.S. only :us: )
(friends elsewhere I may do another round if funds allow me… kids are expensive this time of year! :laughing:

Included in each envelope will be 2 flips. Flip #1 being F2’s I made from @NugLifeFarms420 's BamBam! You can see them here. Flip #2 I used the BamBam male and dusted a beautiful Tombstone F2 provided and made by @DefNSmokn. See her here!

:christmas_tree:Mrs. 88 was feeling festive while we were decorating the house! :christmas_tree:

1. @DrGonzo13 :us:
  2. @pawsfodocaws :us:
  3. @Rabeats2093 :us:
  4. @Natea :us:
  5. @olschool
  6. @Bobgrows
  7. @middleman :us:
  8. @Hammerheadlake :us_outlying_islands:
  9. @Tripl3fastaction :us:
  10. @E5_Wilk
  11. @Illicitmango :us:
  12. @tresbundles :us:
  13. @Kasper0909 :us:
  14. @CrunchBerries
  15. @patsnumone
  16. @misterbee :us:
  17. @7ANJA7OD
  18. @LivingBlackSoil
  19. @DesertHeartGardens :us:
  20. @Ris
  21. @donuchee :us:
  22. @GMan :us:
  23. @MoBilly :us:
  24. @GCBudz :us:
  25. @Heliosphear :four_leaf_clover:

CLOSED

39 Likes

Very cool, I will leave your amazing offer for others since I have a few seeds already but thanks for offering them up bud. Really awesome of you. Groovy decorations, props to Mrs. 88

16 Likes

Very awesome of you, merry christmas!!!

6 Likes

@Rhai88
Totally awesome of you.!! The ol lady is finally taking the fall decor down and up goes the Christmas decor
Happy Holidays !

7 Likes

Wow, happy holidays man

4 Likes

so awsome merry christmas and thanks to all the donors of OG

4 Likes

OVERGROW THE WORLD

Cannabis:

Life:

ART:

31 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88 for the contribution! :v::green_heart:
Overgrow the world!:earth_americas:

Really…FUCANCER!! :fu:

6 Likes

Incredible opening day, Thank you everyone that posted. The Pictures are Beautiful and from the heart… Thank you for sharing. OverGrow the world and FUCancer!

@Itslegalnow Congratulations! You have been selected to start the first OverGrow sticker chain giveaway. You have won a slap sticker, Please select the next person to win a sticker. You can choose anyone on Overgrow, winning a sticker prize does not remove you or the following winners from eligibility of any other prizes.

Have a Great Friday!

16 Likes

I just made my first grow log after years of growing and watching others post and grow. Happy to be hear and thank you @Heliosphear for the sticker! I will pass on the sticker to @rooted as they were the first comment on my grow log. Thanks again everyone I appreciate it.

7 Likes

FUcancer. Overgrow the world :earth_americas: :seedling:

2 Likes

Fantastic! Thank you for entering the contest, your will receive a PM within 24 hours on where to send your prize.

1. @Itslegalnow
  2. @rooted Congratulations! You have a won a OverGrow slap sticker! The choice is yours for who will win the next sticker.
  3. ?
5 Likes

Ho Ho Ho I hope you’ve all been good OG’s this year!

Collaboration Art by: @leafeater and Helios. :sunglasses:

20 Likes

Very nice work

2 Likes

Thank you. You back and your feet yet?

10 Likes