2022 Cannabis Cultivation Network: Picture of the year contest: Art, Cannabis, Life. OverGrow the World!

I miss my pond and fish.
Nice buds.
Groooovy drawing!

3 Likes

Every time I get on this thread I’M OUT OF LIKES.

So here instead is a pic of Quigley wearing a hat:

GREAT WORK EVERYONE!!
HARDCORE JOB @Heliosphear !!!

10 Likes

Thanks!
I based it on an old 60’s poster … but that one was all in purple, no weed or bright colors, and Draig says I must have tried to make the woman look more like me… LOL!
Even my Kids went ''MOM! You did a poster of YOU !"

The pond is one of 2-- that’s the small one at the front of he house… those fish are 4’’-8’’ and started out as feeder fish! Lived for 6 years until something happened with both ponds at the same time-- figured it was toxic dust thrown by the farm nearby washed into them…poisoned all our fish. Don’t have any great photos of the bigger pond, or would have used them…has a small waterfall and more fish…have even had box turtles ‘‘show up’’ and hang for a few days!

4 Likes

@amazongrow went to send you address request and got this

Please send me your address by PM.

4 Likes

Uh Oh!
I’m in trouble!
Was so excited to get my sticker-- then forgot to post it!!

11 Likes

So excited for the picture of the year contest! A huge thanks to all that made it possible :green_heart:

Overgrow the world!! Thank you for the opportunity to support The World Central Kitchen! How wonderful!

As an active warrior against cancer, I whole heartedly say FUCancer!!

Here is a link to my grow diary, stop on by!

Here are my entries, thanks again!!!

Art

Cannabis

Life

9 Likes

So— gotta ask…
When does the OFFICIAL list of Participants get released??
And how will the voting work?

Considering it’s a HOLIDAY… you are taking some much deserved time FOR YOURSELF so you can rest, toke and celebrate before tackling all this I hope??? :purple_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart:

7 Likes

Happy New Year for ALL OG’s

Life Art Cannabis

4 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior replaced.
@Lady.Zandra63 voting will start January 3rd, all pictures have had their OG ID added, the pictures will be separated into the 3 categories art, cannabis, life. Each category will have its own thread for voting.
Thank you for your entries:
@Pawsfodocaws @Papalag @olschool @DougDawson @sprinklememaynee @breadwinner @Itslegalnow @mota @Rabeats2093 @MissinBissin @CanuckistanPete @ShiskaberrySavior @Panamajock @middleman @BeeLady @Natea @E5_Wilk @Illicitmango @Gizmo @jamMAKEcan @baymare11 @Boltcutter @Tracker @Kasper0909 @sfzombie13 @DrGonzo13 @Jimdoors @BigMike55 @g1900 @LedZeppelin @Cubesmith @Gonzo @medmanbrand @Carty @SHSC-1 @Ris @Floyd @BuddaBelly @Ilex.paraguariensis @Bobgrows @Shadey @Kushking902 @GregOG @Hellablaked @420noob @Rhai88 @Lady.Zandra63 @Pigeonman @Pluckyevil @Bud_Weiser @Draig

Happy New Year!

30 Likes

Thanks hun!
And I LOVE your work…especially fond of the
Helios’ one in the middle of this bunch- and real colorful Pot leaf pieces in the last batch!!!

Now-- go take a MUCH NEEDED break!!
Smoke a doob,habve a drink and some munchies-- you deserve to ring in the New Year on a ‘HIGH NOTE’!!

10 Likes

Thank you @Lady.Zandra63 :sunglasses: I’m on it! Mrs. Helios is 6 bong hits ahead of me… gotta go!

11 Likes

Awesome I appreciate all the hard work put into this!

5 Likes

Uhm…I don’t see Draigs name in the list of entrants?

2 Likes

I’m excited to see what happens. Found another fun old pic. I wish I could find all my good ones…

Happy New Year everybody!!!

:tada::saxophone::firecracker::beers::wine_glass:
:loudspeaker::8ball::musical_note:
:banjo::violin::zap::mushroom:
:mage:‍♂ :notes::moneybag:
:beer::drum:🪗
:tropical_drink::volcano:

Etc… Y’all get it!

Btw I’m 6 feet tall and standing up tippee toe there. These plants would of been 20 feet + if I hadn’t topped supercropped and bent broke and beat the branches into submission. Had to keep em under the suburban fenceline in ma’s backyard and barely accomplished that!I wish I had those beans still to work with. Could be fun to mix with new stuff but alas. The one (s) that got away… Classic story been told since tellin’ started…

Ramblin’ roads over here… Sorry y’all I get rather sentimental during the holidaze…

Love’n’yous

8 Likes

I think mine are tagged babe, I’m positive it was just an oversight. That’s a lot of work! Thanks @Heliosphear for this, it’s been fun buddy!

I know what you mean. I have tons of pics saved in special folders on old tower computers that are gone and drives who knows where lol

Awesome pic!

4 Likes

Thanks for nomination of my Merry Christmas Turkish Hash Plant Santa pic. That was such a perfect Christmas tree structure.

Is bribery of members allowed?? Lol

Truly an honor to grow together here. :100::dove:

8 Likes

Awww yeahhhh

4 Likes

Dang I wish I wouldn’t seen this a month ago! In m trying to rebuild my seed collection after my wife and I lost most everything we ownes(including seeds and spores) to theives while we were broke down in our RV out of state… luckily some fabulous people on OVERGROW have been helping me replace the stuff that was lost… Akbeanbrains sent back 11packs that were returned to him while we were broke down… and didn’t even want the payment he had refunded last summer! Almost made me cry it was so moving… Oh well I’m glad to be a part of the pic of the year contest anyways… love this place!

If you wanna grow some random AKBean brains genetics with me and some other OGers check the thread:

Or send me a PM

EDIT

Btw when is the pic of the year poll going to be done and tallied? I can’t seem to find the answer

3 Likes

@Hellablaked here is your answer…

The contest is over on December 31st 2022 at 11:59 PM no more entries of any kind will be accepted after that date and time. Voting will begin January 3rd 2023 in 3 three separate threads for Art, Cannabis and Life. The voting will close January 17th 2023 at 11:59 EST/DMT. Every OG regardless of entry status will have the ability to vote once in each category.

5 Likes

Oops I posted the wrong reply to this thread, doh!!

4 Likes